XR3135 TLB

/ XR3135 TLB #1  

Speedex

Bronze Member
Tractor
L3200
I've been researching tractors for a little while now and have narrowed it down to an LS. Within 5 to 10 miles I have New Holland dealer, Kioti dealer, LS dealer, John Deere and a Kubota dealer. Any suggestions I will definitely take into consideration. The LS dealer has an XR3135 TLB for $29300 with tax it is $31058. Im looking to finance and LS has 84 month but the interest rate is 5.75. He just factored in a $3000 downpayment which makes the payment 406.53 a month. He seems to not really budge on the price and Id like to have a hydrostatic and he said that is about an $1800 option. I'm willing to travel a little ways if the price is right. I'm in Northwest PA. I'd like to put about $5000 on a downpayment.

So I guess a the couple questions I have is how is the pricing compared to other dealers? Should I be looking at other brands? The dealer didn't seem to have much information on the tractors either. He could not tell me the difference between the 3000 series and the 3100 series that he had sitting side by side.

Dan

/ XR3135 TLB #2  
I've been researching tractors for a little while now and have narrowed it down to an LS. Within 5 to 10 miles I have New Holland dealer, Kioti dealer, LS dealer, John Deere and a Kubota dealer. Any suggestions I will definitely take into consideration. The LS dealer has an XR3135 TLB for $29300 with tax it is $31058. Im looking to finance and LS has 84 month but the interest rate is 5.75. He just factored in a $3000 downpayment which makes the payment 406.53 a month. He seems to not really budge on the price and Id like to have a hydrostatic and he said that is about an $1800 option. I'm willing to travel a little ways if the price is right. I'm in Northwest PA. I'd like to put about $5000 on a downpayment.

So I guess a the couple questions I have is how is the pricing compared to other dealers? Should I be looking at other brands? The dealer didn't seem to have much information on the tractors either. He could not tell me the difference between the 3000 series and the 3100 series that he had sitting side by side.

Dan

I too looked at a wide range of tractors in my hp range and I also liked the hydro-static like the JD 2320, while I like your 84 mo payment window, beware the interest as it is significant. (If you do the math, it is depressing.) I held off until the dealer gave me 60 mo 0%. Once I found one who would do that deal,.... they all could "match" it, not sure how they did it, but I did not ask. Then I caught a break by mentioning I was looking at different brands and they threw in a 2K incentive price reduction just to stay with the one color tractor. Best of luck in your hunt, beware the interest rates! :thumbsup:

/ XR3135 TLB
I asked the dealer about the LS offer of 84 months 0% interest. When I brought that up he said the price of the tractor would increase if we did 0% interest. The 84 month finance option looked appealing because I work construction and in the winter when work drys up make the minimum and in the summer make double payments. I'm going to visit the Kioti dealer and the JD dealer tomorrow I think and see what they have to say. The New Holland dealer mentioned 60 month financing with a 2.9% on new and 60 month on used with 6-8%. I'm always seeing offers for 0% interest just surprised its so hard to come by.

/ XR3135 TLB #4  
I think you can buy a Kubota B26 for close to $30,000 and get 0 percent financing. The B26 has a little less horsepower but is heavier and is built like a little tank.

/ XR3135 TLB
I'd really like to go no less than 30hp. 35 to 38 is about ideal.

/ XR3135 TLB #6  
5.75% and 84 months? I'd break the freakin' sound barrier running from that "deal".

/ XR3135 TLB #7  
See if the dealer has any XR3037 or 4040's left. You should be able to get a 4040 for the price of the 3135. A 3037 should be even less.

Last edited:
   / XR3135 TLB
Yeah the 5.75 for 84 months is crazy for a new purchase. That's not even an option. He does have an xr3037 up there but he really seems unwilling to give me a price other than what is in his book. There is another LS dealer 45 min away I need to go visit and see what they have going on. The dealer 5 miles down the road I don't think moves many tractors. I did ask him about a g3038 with a loader he had sitting there and he wanted $18600. He even told me that model was on its way out and it may be difficult to find a backhoe later for it. It's a little more frustrating then I originally thought it was going to be.

/ XR3135 TLB #9  
You can always put an aftermarket or used BH on later if you have any fabrication skills to build a sub frame.
That's what I did for my 3037.

/ XR3135 TLB
I have been considering that. I was checking out the subframe on that ls and it seems simple enough to build.