XR41XX Bucket Dimensions

/ XR41XX Bucket Dimensions #1  

RSR

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS XR4145HC
I have an LS XR 4145HC on order (72 inch bucket), which should be here in about 2 weeks. I plan on getting a tooth bar for it, but in looking the other day, realized I need the inside-to-inside dimensions of the bucket The dealer is an hour away, and when I asked him yesterday, he had just sold his last XR41XX series off the lot, and so didn't have any in stock at the moment to make measurements on.

Would anyone with an XR41XX and 72 inch bucket be willing to make, and let me know, what the inside-to-inside dimension of the bucket is? (Ideally, within an 1/8")

Thanks in advance.

/ XR41XX Bucket Dimensions #2  
Wait until its in your possession. Another member here ordered a tooth bar before it arrived, and ended up getting too small of a tooth bar.
In the case of XU series machines, they actually need pictures of the bucket ends because there are a couple of different buckets used even though the widths are the same.

/ XR41XX Bucket Dimensions
Wait until its in your possession. Another member here ordered a tooth bar before it arrived, and ended up getting too small of a tooth bar.
In the case of XU series machines, they actually need pictures of the bucket ends because there are a couple of different buckets used even though the widths are the same.
Good to know. Thanks.