Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota

/ Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota #21  
Did you view Stabilworks YouTube video? See LINK in Post #4. One video is worth 10,000 words.

I did watch that but there isn't enough information there either. Like easygo says, the mount point doesn't make sense to me. The video also didn't show raising and lowering the lift arms. The tractor they show appears to have swivel (up/down I think) attachments on the inside of the arms. I have solid connection points on inside or outside, depending on which tractor. No dimensional data is on their site. Anyone know of another manufacturer that makes a similar product?

/ Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota #22  
. I modified the attachment point on mine so it works, but the original design is not good. .

Do you have pictures?

/ Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota #23  
I did watch that but there isn't enough information there either. Like easygo says, the mount point doesn't make sense to me. The video also didn't show raising and lowering the lift arms. The tractor they show appears to have swivel (up/down I think) attachments on the inside of the arms. I have solid connection points on inside or outside, depending on which tractor. No dimensional data is on their site. Anyone know of another manufacturer that makes a similar product?
Post number 17. Scroll down the E-bay link I posted. Carter and Son's sells them along with the adjustable bar to keep the swing arms spread to the proper distance.

Welcome to CARTER AND SON'S TOOL AND DIE

/ Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota #24  
   / Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota #25  

I think he builds them for each application.

Sent from my Samsung SPH-L710 using TractorByNet

/ Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota #26  
Contact him, as mentioned he makes them individually for each tractor and he will take the time to explain them to you, he was very helpful to me prior to my ordering them from him.

I also seem to remember a thread with part numbers to use Kubota parts off a different model.

/ Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota #27  
Cool. Custom made. I did not catch that.

/ Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota #28  
After I posted about the stabilizers I also sent a message to Mark Hodge the manufacturerer(you can find him here on TBN). I described the problem I experienced and told him I bought the stabilizers second hand. He wrote back, that I was the first person to bring this to his attention and offered to replace the part. He said he modified the attachment bracket and now it will not do that slight rotation, even if brutes like me put them to the test. I have modified mine already so I respectfully turned down the replacement.

So. There you have it. I stand (sit) here telling all of you that Mark is a good guy who will help you and stand behind his product. Even if I did not buy it from him.

/ Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota #29  
Toby, congrats on the tractor buy. I would keep the belly mower. I wish one had come with my B7500. As far as the hookup, what I do with my boxblade is set it down on a piece of scrap plywood. It is easy to 'nudge' it a little bit when hooking up. That and a pry-bar does the trick.

Anyway, part of the fun of tractoring is cussing the blankity blank thing for not doing right.

/ Yahoo- I finally have my Kubota
Gents,

Thank you for your input. Here are a few photos of my 2012 Kubota B3200 tractor.

Tobyone

Attachments

• DSC_9868.jpg
    DSC_9868.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • DSC_9878.jpg
    DSC_9878.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5860.jpg
    IMG_5860.jpg
    874.9 KB · Views: 109