Yanmar 1601d or Zen-noh L2002D???

/ Yanmar 1601d or Zen-noh L2002D??? #1  

oldiron

I am trying to decide between the 2 both are in like condition the Zen-noh is a little more money but is also more HP. Any opinions are welcome and appreciated!

oldiron

/ Yanmar 1601d or Zen-noh L2002D??? #2  
Buy the yanmar, its earier to get parts for & have it worked on.

/ Yanmar 1601d or Zen-noh L2002D??? #3  
i purchased a l2002dt[kubota] about 6 months ago , it is my 1st tractor ,so i am still a little wet behind the ears when it comes to tractors. i have not had any problems replacing all filters & fluids . the only problem i did have was it run too cold ,fixed that with a new thermostat . i don't have any pto driven implements yet , but i do have a front end loader and it has been great so far /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ----joe

/ Yanmar 1601d or Zen-noh L2002D??? #4  
I had a chance to get several of the Zen Noh L2002 tractors. I didn't because after a lot of research I could'nt match them with any US tractors. Even though the Yanmar doesn't have any either , that model has been around long enough that there is a very good supply of aftermarket parts and salvage parts. That Kubota model has been in Canada for a while, so you might get your best support from up there.

/ Yanmar 1601d or Zen-noh L2002D??? #5  
in australia l2002dt crosses over to a l275 for engine parts --------joe

/ Yanmar 1601d or Zen-noh L2002D???
What about a L2202DT any cross to a US Kubota there?

/ Yanmar 1601d or Zen-noh L2002D??? #7  
l2202dt has an engine model #d1403[22hp at pto], all you have to do is find out what other tractor was imported by kubota in your country with that engine. go to a kubota dealer tell them you are looking for a medium size tractor of about 20- 25 hp . the engine model # is stamped near the fuel pump. don't tell them you are thinking of buying a grey .i got the ''he's got the plague'' treatment. good luck------joe