Yanmar 1700 2TR17 fuel injector assembly

/ Yanmar 1700 2TR17 fuel injector assembly #1  

Vanladnier

Tractor
Yanmar YM 1700 2TR17
Hello
I have a Yanmar 1700 with a 2 cylinder engine 2TR17 ! Can anyone please tell me what the torques specs on the fuel injector bolts are and does anyone have a clear diagram on the full assembly of the 3 pieces go and washer placement for this fuel injector assembly into the head ! Due to mine came out and I don’t believe assembled back together right it want start now ! Thanks

/ Yanmar 1700 2TR17 fuel injector assembly #2  
Are you familiar with HoyeTractor?

HEAD.jpg

/ Yanmar 1700 2TR17 fuel injector assembly #3  
Hello
I have a Yanmar 1700 with a 2 cylinder engine 2TR17 ! Can anyone please tell me what the torques specs on the fuel injector bolts are and does anyone have a clear diagram on the full assembly of the 3 pieces go and washer placement for this fuel injector assembly into the head ! Due to mine came out and I don’t believe assembled back together right it want start now ! Thanks
Compliments of YTOG, see the attached,

YANMAR SERVICE MANUAL - FUEL INJECTION 2TR-2T-3T SERIES YT7708-216E.pdf

Attachments

• YANMAR SERVICE MANUAL - FUEL INJECTION 2TR-2T-3T SERIES YT7708-216E.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
   / Yanmar 1700 2TR17 fuel injector assembly #4  
The nozzle nut should be tightened to 28.9-32.5 ft-lbs, and the nozzle retainer should be tightened to 14.5-21.7 ft-lbs. This should give you a good starting point to make sure everything is tightened correctly.

Honestly, though, I'm more in favor of turbo options because I've heard a lot of issues with injection systems. You can seek here for some affordable diesel turbo options. I always get my parts and kits from them.

Last edited: