Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ

/ Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ #11  
That side-to-side bar... is to lock in suitcase weights.

That makes sense, I had always wondered what was used to retain the weights besides gravity. It's a nuisance to pull all 5 off when I'm towing it somewhere, but I wouldn't want one to bounce off. Catching one of those through the windshield would ruin someone's day, permanently.

Thinking on it, I'm not even sure my 186 has the brackets. I know there isn't a bar.

/ Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ #12  
It's worth at least $6000 . I'm in the Boston area and I'd buy it if I didn't already have a 186D . 187 is longer with more room in the midsection and a improved transmission.

/ Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ #13  
HGC, please keep us informed after this sells. I think many of us are curious about current prices.

/ Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ #14  
It's a great looking tractor and really clean. With that said......you might be a little low on the price.....but I'd say ask $5500 and take anything over $5K. If it had a FEL.......price would be around $6500. I have a really clean 186D with a FEL.......if I was selling.....I'd ask $6500. Good luck selling.....someone is going to get a nice tractor. :thumbsup:

/ Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ
Thanks everyone for the great feedback. I didn't pull the listing because I've already had so much interest in it and I didn't think that would be the right thing to do...my fault for not checking here first!

To answer a few questions:

No the modified exhaust doesn't interfere with the hood latch...there is still enough room for the latch.

This tractor was purchased for a very specific purpose for operating a turf aerating attachment, but that attachment is out-dated now and no longer used. The tractor is only used now for pulling equipment or with a York rake, but not used enough to keep.

Yes, the bar in the front is for suitcase weights.

/ Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ #16  
Yea i had to look at it!! WOW that thing was kept in a garage, not even a shed it looks like. NO scratches or anything. i would list it at 6K and take anything north of 5K!! That thing is pristine. Way better of a tractor than buying a brand new orange or green tractor!!

/ Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ
I sold the tractor for the asking price ($4,900) at the end of last week, but I didn't want to post until it was picked up. I have been told that this tractor is now on ebay with an asking price of $6,500.

/ Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ #19  
I sold the tractor for the asking price ($4,900) at the end of last week, but I didn't want to post until it was picked up. I have been told that this tractor is now on ebay with an asking price of $6,500.

$(KGrHqZ,!r!E-ZFv0yWeBPo0IfzDU!~~60_1.JPG

Yep, Here it is.. 6500. Wish I had been closer to you.That's show room condition:thumbsup:

/ Yanmar 187 Diesel tractor for sale in NJ #20  
I bought my 187d privately in PA for $4000 a couple of years ago. Had new tires and a snow plow. I think you got a fair price, but that doesn't mean someone won't give more for it. She is a beauty, though.