Yanmar 2000BD w/FEL is the price right?

/ Yanmar 2000BD w/FEL is the price right? #1  

Survey1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Worn Out Ford 8N
Ok, I'm zeroing in on a "reconditioned" Yanmar ym2000BD. Of course its 4wd and it has a FEL that I think is a Koyker. I have been told both that it can and can't handle my 5' bushhog so that is one question, although my bushhog is ancient and in real rough shape so I wouldn't be beyond the idea of replacing it as well. Anyway, the dealer is giving a 6 month warranty on the tractor for $7700. I haven't haggled with him yet on price but is this close to a good deal? Thanks for any input.

/ Yanmar 2000BD w/FEL is the price right? #2  
Great model my 2000 is my all around tractor but have others for power Fel. Etc. None of those are 4wd. and don't regret not having it down here NE.Ga. If I lived in the N Ga. Mountains then the 2000 would have it just for hills. By the way Spalding :thumbsup: The rule for yanmar is 4Hp. PTO per Ft. of implement. I use a 5' FM with no problems at all and leaves a great cut But if I need to BH then the 5103 comes out.

Carey

/ Yanmar 2000BD w/FEL is the price right?
Thanks for the info Carey. I've reposted this question in the Yanmar board so I'm going to monitor it there since there was a post about keeping stuff in the brand specific board. Thanks