Yanmar 2310 advice

/ Yanmar 2310 advice
I got it all home yesterday, I had to put 2 new rear tires on it, one tire was all to pieces, could not find another one to match so I just bougha a new pair, had to buy a battery, this thing runs like a sewing machine, cranks instantly and runs good, looks like all the gauges are working, I wound up with about 3600.00 in it but I still think its a good deal, the disk is fairly heavy 5' made out of channel iron with large screws that adj the angle on the gangs, retains 90% of the original paint, the cutter is a 5' Howse and its in exc shape also retaining most of the original paint, the trailer is in good shape also, I will probaly sell it as I have a good trailer all ready, I had to bring the old tires home with me, I wish I knew someone that need the tire, its a 11.2 X 24 with the real agressive tread, I'd let them have it, the hour meter shows 291 and is working, do they put new hour meters on these when they are refubished, anyway i am pleased with this tractor,

/ Yanmar 2310 advice #12  
Sounds pretty close to the 2310 deal I got in the spring. Tractor, which runs great & starts right up. Got the same Bush hog you do with it and the paint is good. Guy said he bought it the year before. Also got the back blade and a boom. No trailer with mine, but like you, I don't need one as I already have 4 trailers of different sizes. Paid $3000.00 for mine and they delivered it. Love the Diesel and fuel consumption. Have 6 acres that need mowed, but only mow 4 with the Bush Hog. Used the blade once so far, but was only testing it out. Mowed the 4 acres twice, moved some downed trees plus did some clearing for my son. The boom has come in real handy for me. I restore/build old cars and have a collection of rear ends and front clips that I wanted to place all in one place. Saved a lot of back breaking work for me. Also added a Tow Bar, so I can move the trailers (two boats, a camper and the 4 utility trailers) when I need them. The paint is fair but should be repainted. The Hour Meter showed 901 hrs on it. I did use it for a hay ride at my son's Halloween Bonfire. Had the trailer (18'x6') loaded with folks and came to a bit of a hill and had to shift to a different gear and use the foot lever to engage both wheels to get that load up it. The only flaw in the whole deal for mine is, I didn't get an operator's manual with it.:( If you got one with yours, would you be willing to make a copy for me? I would gladly pay you for it. Otherwise it's a great Tractor and has done almost everything I have given it to do. Should have had this 23 years ago, when I moved out here. Would have been nice. Now, it is nice. Love this tractor!:thumbsup: Good Luck with yours, your gona love it.:)

/ Yanmar 2310 advice #13  
Im late but yes buy it but i see you did. Dont worry bout what others tell you a new one is. They hold valuse its not like it will ever be $1k!

/ Yanmar 2310 advice #14  
If its a VN refurb, they turn the hour meters back to like less than 20 hours or put a new one in. Or it could hav fliped over?