Yanmar 2310

/ Yanmar 2310 #1  

rorygeorge

Tractor
Yanmar 2210
I have a Yanmar 4x4 tractor and first the 4x4 quit working then the three pt hitch quit working. What's up? I check the screen and it was clean, reservoir level correct. What else could be happening. Thanks Rory

/ Yanmar 2310 #2  
There is almost no way the 2 could be linked. I think you are looking at 2 completely different problems that you need to troubleshoot independently. Are there any other symptoms? Do you have a loader on it?

Aaron
Parts@HoyeTractor.com
(940)592-0181

/ Yanmar 2310
Aaron, yes it has a loader and it is working fine. ?

/ Yanmar 2310 #4  
The only "link", if there is one, would not likely be mechanical, but rather the source of the tractor; otherwise it is a random coincidence. Is this a recent purchase? Does the seller claim to be a "dealer"?

/ Yanmar 2310
I bought the tractor from and individual who bought several to make some money. He was selling out and moved back to Texas so there is no local dealer to question. I purchased it a year ago with all new implements etc and everything worked fine.

/ Yanmar 2310 #6  
First check the control valve/3 point sensing linkage. Next would be trouble shooting the control valve & lift cylinder. It would be helpful to know how the loader is plumbed. 2 hose or power beyond?

/ Yanmar 2310 #7  
Is this a YM2310? In your other posts it says you have a YM2210. Big difference between the two.

Does your 4wd lever move without resistance?

Buck

/ Yanmar 2310
The tractor is a YM2210BD sorry for the confusion. It has two hoses to the bucket for lifting and two for tilting. 4x4 lever move freely. Thanks

/ Yanmar 2310 #9  
What he meant when he said that the he needed to know how the loader was plumbed is number of lines beyond the 4 to the loader. Are there 2 (6 lines total) or 3 (7 lines total).

Tackle the problems one at a time--you have a good tractor and if it ran for a year without problems then it can probably be fixed to run many more. You have several very good dealers helping you in this thread.

Mike

/ Yanmar 2310
The tractor has 6 hoses coming off the pump. Does that help?