yanmar 24hp

/ yanmar 24hp #2  
Just curious as to whether or not that is a good price. Seems a tad bit high to me. Also wonder if it's as "mint" on the inside as it looks on the outside? I do notice the "reconditioning" did not include the tool box!

/ yanmar 24hp #3  
vn recon, no ROPS, appears to be no OR coupler with the rotary cutter, which poses a major safety hazard.

/ yanmar 24hp #4  
phatgemi said:
Just curious as to whether or not that is a good price. Seems a tad bit high to me. Also wonder if it's as "mint" on the inside as it looks on the outside? I do notice the "reconditioning" did not include the tool box!
High? Probably. We would sell the same model WITH ROPS and OR Coupler (worth probably close to $700) and 6 month warranty (worth ??) for about $400 more.

/ yanmar 24hp
Well I learned something, I had/have no idea what it's worth. This just looked like a good deal.. live and learn. It would be nice to have something to pull a cart, etc..- then I could leave the backhoe on my little jd.

/ yanmar 24hp #6  
Looks like the reconditioning process didn't include the shroud for the exhaust either. When external items are left off, sort of makes you wonder about all those internal parts. I can vouch for that particular model, just better to pass on the "reconditioned" ones.

Bruce