Yanmar drawings

/ Yanmar drawings #12  
Great drawings, keep them coming.

/ Yanmar drawings #13  
Jake,

The drawings are top-notch!! Keep up the good work!
I think that tractor with the duals would be awesome!! I pushed alot snow this winter and the duals would have definitely helped with weight and traction!! Id love to find a junked tractor like mine and steal the wheels off of it and make a duals kit, that could be taken on and off!!

Justin

/ Yanmar drawings #14  
Your drawings and talent are incredible! Nice job on all the drawings. I appreciate the 186D drawing........looks just like my tractor except I have a FEL on the front. Any possibilty of adding a FEL? Thanks so much for the drawing.........keep up the good work and have fun with your tractors! By the way.....I have shared your drawing with a few friends........they are impressed as well. Thanks again.

/ Yanmar drawings #15  
Nice drawings. Keep um coming.

Here is a pose for ya. Taken at Ernie's shortly before the FEL was attached and the adoption papers were signed. :)

Attachments

• yanmar.jpg
    yanmar.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 743
   / Yanmar drawings
Well, today i decided that the 186D would look pretty cool with a FEL so i happend to draw one. I thought it came out pretty nice. I also drew a little Yannie with turf tires. Thanks for the sugestions too, I will get going on the 1500 and FX24 when i get the time. This weekend I have a bunch going on but i will get these drew soon. I can say that pictures of the tractor help me dramatically when drawing since lots of tractors are different from the ones on google.

Attachments

• 4-16-10 004.jpg
    4-16-10 004.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 4-16-10 008.jpg
    4-16-10 008.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 190
   / Yanmar drawings #17  
Jacob.............the 186D with FEL is great.....thanks and keep up the good work. Like I said in earlier posts......your talent is remarkable and better yet......you seem like a very nice young man. Thanks for the drawings.....they now hang in my shop near my tractor. Keep up the good work.

/ Yanmar drawings
Hey Mickey FX, I had some time today and started drawing your tractor. I really enjoyed drawing it and in the end, I got an awsome picture.

Attachments

• Yanmar FX24D 013.jpg
    Yanmar FX24D 013.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 344
   / Yanmar drawings #20  
Hey Mickey FX, I had some time today and started drawing your tractor. I really enjoyed drawing it and in the end, I got an awsome picture.

HEY !
You forgot my chicken coop in the backround!!! :D:D:D