YANMAR F13D

/ YANMAR F13D #11  
I haven't yet but I just got a line on a guy that had the same issue here in Des Moines that found where to get the.

/ YANMAR F13D #12  
At any rate, welcome to the site. If you have trouble finding any parts for your tractor, try the ones I listed above. They have a very large supply of parts for yanmars

Well, I may have spoken too soon. I don't see an F13 listed on Hoye's or Fredricks site. It would be worth a call anyway

/ YANMAR F13D #13  
Thanks. Ya I was on howes site and the smallest they list is an f14. I will figure something out if I have to rebuilt it myself. Be nice to have it going before the snow flyes.

/ YANMAR F13D #14  
One of the old timers who used to post here said that if he can't locate a water pump for a customer, then a shop that rebuilds automotive water pumps can put generic Japanese car parts (impeller, bearings, seals) into your housing to make you a new pump. Yanmars are designed like that, many wear components are generic and can be replaced by a competent shade tree mechanic wherever you are in the world.

/ YANMAR F13D #15  
Thanks for the info California. I don't think if have an issue rebuilding it as I'm a heavy truck tech just have to find the right parts