Yanmar FX15D Drain Plugs

/ Yanmar FX15D Drain Plugs #1  

Keats447

Tractor
Yanmar FX15D
Hi
I have a Yanmar 1986 FX15D and changing all the fluids, I change the oil and found that plug no problem but came across another plug with an O-Ring build into the plug.
I am trying to figure out what this plug near the oil drain plug that I think is for the clutch area or the bell housing?
It is a large nut 18mm and when I took the plug out it was dry and even a bit of rust on the end, the plug did have an o-ring built into the plug so it must be a drain of some sort.

Looking at the schematic I bought it was a bit confusing as it is in Japanese.

The plug is just about 6” (15 cm) from back to oil drain plus left of it by about 2” (5cm).

Is there any one who might know what that plug is for?

/ Yanmar FX15D Drain Plugs #2  
Hi
I have a Yanmar 1986 FX15D and changing all the fluids, I change the oil and found that plug no problem but came across another plug with an O-Ring build into the plug.
I am trying to figure out what this plug near the oil drain plug that I think is for the clutch area or the bell housing?
It is a large nut 18mm and when I took the plug out it was dry and even a bit of rust on the end, the plug did have an o-ring built into the plug so it must be a drain of some sort.

Looking at the schematic I bought it was a bit confusing as it is in Japanese.

The plug is just about 6” (15 cm) from back to oil drain plus left of it by about 2” (5cm).

Is there any one who might know what that plug is for?
Did you download the parts manual in PDF for free? It would tell you. :)
YANMAR F14 F15 PARTS MANUAL NPC-1464

This would cover about 85% of your machine. The F models are gear and the FX are PowerShift/ShuttleShift.

/ Yanmar FX15D Drain Plugs
Thank you so much for the link, I actually bought that manual and the copy was no where near as good as the free version. I contacted Hoya Tractors and they figure that the plug might be to drain out water and sludge that accumulates in the tractors bell housing since more than likely it was used in a rice paddy back in the day. It makes sense as the plug did have a bit of rust on the end, and the tractor works fine.

They also said it might be this model may have had an oil bath clutch!

/ Yanmar FX15D Drain Plugs #4  
Thank you so much for the link, I actually bought that manual and the copy was no where near as good as the free version. I contacted Hoya Tractors and they figure that the plug might be to drain out water and sludge that accumulates in the tractors bell housing since more than likely it was used in a rice paddy back in the day. It makes sense as the plug did have a bit of rust on the end, and the tractor works fine.

They also said it might be this model may have had an oil bath clutch!
Glad the free manual helps. Also, there are other manuals there too. For example the fuel pump 2T 3T service manual and a slew of others.

If Hoye doesn't have the answer, then the real master is Fredricks in Alabama.
On the YTOG, you can find all of the parts network and dealers on the RESOURCE PAGE. It should be your go-to page for everything Yanmar for both domestic and Gray Market machines.

/ Yanmar FX15D Drain Plugs
Thank You again for this helpful information.