Yanmar is rebranding remaining Cub/Yanmars

/ Yanmar is rebranding remaining Cub/Yanmars #11  
I wish they would go back to the red sheet metal. The yellow-black still looks like Cub Cadet.

/ Yanmar is rebranding remaining Cub/Yanmars #12  
I wish they would go back to the red sheet metal. The yellow-black still looks like Cub Cadet.

I thought they looked like a bumble bee. :)
It's still the same tractor as the Cub-Yanmar isn't it?

I like the yellow-black color scheme because...
You see a orange tractor from a distance and it could be a Kubota, Kioti or even a AGCO. A blue one could be a New Holland or LS. But you see a black and yellow one there is no mistaking what it is.

/ Yanmar is rebranding remaining Cub/Yanmars
I hope they stay with this color. Yanmar needs to be recognized to grow and for the last 5 years they are known as Yellow/black. they stand out and look great.
BTW except for a few, Cub Cadet is yellow/white. We didn't see any black till the Yanmar name was added to the tractor. And the Cub tractors are back to yellow white now.

/ Yanmar is rebranding remaining Cub/Yanmars #14  
The dealers that decided to drop the franchise had their inventory sent back. That's when they changed the stickers. I suspect that the ones who kept it, like mine, just received new stickers and rebadged them on site. I'll have to ask my guy, just out of curiosity. Would make sense though.

As for the color scheme....don't touch it! It's great looking and, like others pointed out, distinctive to brand recognition. I love my bumblebee!