Comparison Yanmar lawsuit.

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #241  
Well, something must be solved. The RCO site says they have new Yanmars arriving. Lots of people got this one wrong.

HS

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #242  
Well, something must be solved. The RCO site says they have new Yanmars arriving. Lots of people got this one wrong.

HS

something must be solved ???
Don't know what you are talking about Lots of people got what wrong ????

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #243  
i think RCO could of worked something out. may be that they dissaociate with the greys and there sellin the new yanmars. did you see winston's post earlier this week about RCO being a new dealer for yanmars? Not so sure this is something solved other than 4 them? maybe biz was off or they saw an opportunity to do this or they figured it easier to still sell yanmars not worry bout legal mess and selll a new tractor made by same company probly for just a few more thousand $$ than the recons?

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #244  
Far as I am concerned and my experience with those people is they are better suited to simple retail sales anyway than added value ventures. my .002

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #245  
i think RCO could of worked something out. may be that they dissaociate with the greys and there sellin the new yanmars. did you see winston's post earlier this week about RCO being a new dealer for yanmars? Not so sure this is something solved other than 4 them? maybe biz was off or they saw an opportunity to do this or they figured it easier to still sell yanmars not worry bout legal mess and selll a new tractor made by same company probly for just a few more thousand $$ than the recons?

Just reread this! It reads horrible. But i was on a mobile phone (not a smart phone) while i was deer hunting with deer around me!!

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #246  
Now you mention it Clemson it sounds we are thinking along the same lines. I just let my computer spel check me haha! My iPhone is constantly changing my texts around pizzes me off to no end you couldn't blame it on that this time but I always do haha!

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #247  
The court docket indicates the District Court entered both a scheduling order and a mediation order in the case on October 5, 2012. Doesn't appear settled, IMO.

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #248  
Any news? Anyone got some insider info or back channel contacts?
Will that supreme court case in reference to textbooks effect all products made overseas and sold here?

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #249  
There are plenty of dealers that fequent this site. I dont think they just have not noticed this thread that is hovering around the top of the board for months now. I also dont think is coincidence that none of them have commented on it, all while commenting on other threads.

Im pretty sure there advised to keep quiet on the issue. Or if they have any sense there doing so on there own.

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #250  
Lawsuits never turn out well for anybody its a messy way to make a point and spend a lot of money on both sides and it leaves a lasting mutual hatred so there wont be any good news ever just news. my .002