Yanmar Models

/ Yanmar Models #11  
I think that you have a real rare JD/Yanmar At least they are rare around here. For a couple of years in the 1980s the local dealer brought in a truckload of used 1250s and 1450s each fall from somewhere on the west coast. We would all stand around and admire them. They got snapped up in a few days and that's the last I saw of them. Very impressive machines, but I've never even operated one. A full size tractor; not compact. How does yours work.

/ Yanmar Models #12  
The gray importers are bringing in a few Yanmar 4500s. They would be 45 PTO Hp. I wonder which engine is in them?

Chris

/ Yanmar Models #13  
I like the size but rare seems to be an understatement. Most JD dealers around here think I have an oliver. I priced a new 6ft bucket for the loader and it was $200.00 more than a new bucket for a 541 series loader. The 3pt balls were worn out, JD wanted $400.00 for each arm. (had a welder weld in new ones for $100.00 including the price of the balls) It is hard to get info on this tractor. I do have the shop manual and that has helped.

/ Yanmar Models #14  
What is the meaning of YC-8