Yanmar RS-30 info

/ Yanmar RS-30 info #1  

ABinIdaho

Tractor
Yanmar RS-30, Craftsman II
I've recently been given an amazing deal on a tractor. The issue is, it's a late model Yanmar that appears to not have an American counterpart. I've been able to find out very little info on it. It had a fire on the engine that melted the main harness. The engine is a 3tne84-rj1, the same engine (almost, 3tne84) in a JD 790 (2000-2002). The JD has a mechanical pump where the Yanmar has an electric. I've done a lot of research and reached out to a lot of dealers, part houses, and salvage yards and have gotten very little. Just a wiring schematic alone would be terrific. Thanks!

/ Yanmar RS-30 info #2  
A quick google search indicates that this may be repeat may be the japanese version of the cub cadet/Yanmar tractor. You might try to find some wiring/parts diagram on those to see how closely they resemble your machine and see if you can figure out your wiring from them. If it were an older YM model, there wiring is quite simple, but a newer tractor is likely to be much more involved.
Good luck on it.

/ Yanmar RS-30 info
I've looked in to this rumor, any cub cadets in the same vintage and hp do not have yanmar engines, so I don't think this is correct. But, I would love to be wrong if someone can correct me!

/ Yanmar RS-30 info
Whoa, good stuff Carey! Thanks!

/ Yanmar RS-30 info
I've looked at this, but it's the mechanical pump vs electrical. Mine has a throttle position sensor vs a cable or rod on this one, etc.... My backup plan is to convert to a mechanical if necessary.

/ Yanmar RS-30 info #8  
   / Yanmar RS-30 info #9  
They even have a really nice AF30 there too. I've had my eye on one of those since I've seen one in person. :licking:

/ Yanmar RS-30 info #10  
Soooo cool. Figured out how to get the site over to ENGLISH instead of Greek!
Used Tractors | Paouris Tractors
Looking around that site, their Italian utility trailers have some innovative designs. This one Cresci PT7C | Paouris Tractors has a floor that slopes down in back, within the enclosed area. That would make loading a motorcycle etc easier. And it might make it easier to shovel out bulk materials - mulch, gravel etc.

Also there are surge brakes on every version of their trailers.