Yanmar SB60R Front End Snow Blower

/ Yanmar SB60R Front End Snow Blower #1  

Baughes

Tractor
Yanmar SA425
I just wanted to say my Yanmar SB60R snowblower, attached to my Yanmar 425 performed like a champ this winter. I live in Montana and we had a light winter compaired to most years but when it snowed. it was in feet and usually multiple. The blizzard of January 17, 2024 I plowed 4 1/2 miles, 3 times to keep the road open for my wife's birthday party. The SB60R handled everything. It throws snow about 30 feet off the road so we don't get the narrowing we have had in the past with my old JD.

The chute turns quickly and has a wide swing that allows perfect placement of the snow. I loved the reverse PTO Kill switch that allows you to back up without having to turn off the PTO. I was concerned with it's reliability when I bought it but was told it would be perfect for my needs. It lived up to its recommendation. It attaches and comes off the tractor quickly so I could use the loader/grapple when I needed it for tree removal. I have to say I am extreamly pleased with how well it performed. Not one issue this winter. Looking forward to next winter's snow removal.

/ Yanmar SB60R Front End Snow Blower #2  
I just wanted to say my Yanmar SB60R snowblower, attached to my Yanmar 425 performed like a champ this winter. I live in Montana and we had a light winter compaired to most years but when it snowed. it was in feet and usually multiple. The blizzard of January 17, 2024 I plowed 4 1/2 miles, 3 times to keep the road open for my wife's birthday party. The SB60R handled everything. It throws snow about 30 feet off the road so we don't get the narrowing we have had in the past with my old JD.

The chute turns quickly and has a wide swing that allows perfect placement of the snow. I loved the reverse PTO Kill switch that allows you to back up without having to turn off the PTO. I was concerned with it's reliability when I bought it but was told it would be perfect for my needs. It lived up to its recommendation. It attaches and comes off the tractor quickly so I could use the loader/grapple when I needed it for tree removal. I have to say I am extreamly pleased with how well it performed. Not one issue this winter. Looking forward to next winter's snow removal.
Is your Yanmar a YT425, EF425, AF425 or the tiny SA425? The prefix really matters.

/ Yanmar SB60R Front End Snow Blower #4  
Its the tiny SA425.
Even as it's a small CUT, the SA425 has the largest for the rear wheels. The smaller SA models can't use a PHD due to the really small rear wheels.

/ Yanmar SB60R Front End Snow Blower #5  
Hey Op,
what part of MT are you in and what dealer are you using?

/ Yanmar SB60R Front End Snow Blower
I am in Bigfork, and am using Glacier Supply in Bigfork. If there is anything that I can buy online I am using Deer Mountain Equipment in Washington St. They are resonable, fast delivery, care about you and are on time.