Yanmar YFL-675 reviews ??!

/ Yanmar YFL-675 reviews ??! #22  
rScotty, Yes, I am talking about the loader control valve. Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can find one. Do you know what the Yanmar part number is? It may make it a little easier... This is a borrowed machine (although I have had it for 3 years now) and I am trying to fix it for the owner. Off hand, do you know what the flow rate is.
Ed

Yours is a YM187D, right? That is the same tractor as the YM180D, but the 187 has a Powershift tranny where the 180 is a two range manual shift. As far as I know everything else is the same between them.
The hydraulic flow rate on the YM180 or 187 was advertised at 4.8 gpm. Any two spool control valve close enough to fit the existing mounting space ought to work fine. I'm guessing that lever resolution (the feel) would still be OK on a control valve that handled twice that flow.
Your problem will be finding a valve body that is small enough to fit the mount, and then matching or adapting the various hydraulic connections to the hoses. Luckily, Yanmar tended to use good old American 3/8 NPT threaded connectors at the loader control valve. Go a few feet forward of the control valve, and the connections become J.I.C size M.....usually..... :).

Loaders were sold as options. Each Yanmar YFL frame fit a certain tractor, and then the customer added his favorite bucket and type of hydraulic control valve (single or double lever type).
The loader control valve was called a "Hydraulic Valve Kit" and included a standard US made two spool valve with a float detent. Sorry, I don't know the part number for the FL-675 loader, but the part number for the same valve kit for the next size larger loader - the FL-875 loader - ought to work. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same kit. That part number is: HYDRAULIC VALVE KIT NO. HYD K-1
Good luck with it.
rScotty

/ Yanmar YFL-675 reviews ??! #23  
Thanks guys, I'll let you know how I make out..

Thanks
Ed