yanmar ym1500 update

/ yanmar ym1500 update
ok thats them ordered so will post when i start . when i took the filter screen out to clean im sure the open end was facing out to the cover on the wheel side ? am i right about that? thanks

/ yanmar ym1500 update #123  
Are you still waiting on parts?

/ yanmar ym1500 update
ok guys thats the job just done today.i gave the mechanic to press the seals and bearing in and he removed the old one.s from the shaft. the seal that goes in the axle case id a odd size for sure and i could not get it the closest that i could get was 1mm widder but i will see how it goes the mechanic thinks it should be ok but time will tell. thanks to all you guys for your comments . davie the mechanic. john for the press .and hoye for the tec help and advice. billy

/ yanmar ym1500 update
yes the mechanic said it should be ok. but he tried places that he uses to get one the right size. and i tried the net to contact places but no one had one it seems a strange size for sure . there was lots sluge in the axle case and i took awhile to clean it out dropped noth plates to make sure the hydraulic screen had la layer of slude on it the screen fits open in in first is that right? i did a few bits my self to keep the cost down so will try it out tomorrow if dry here. thanks

/ yanmar ym1500 update #126  
Opened end out when installing from right side of tractor.

1mm wider outside diameter? That will be interesting to see how it fits. I would think he'd end up tearing the nitrile coating off the outer part of the seal. Is the inner diameter correct?

/ yanmar ym1500 update
yes inner diameter is correct. he has got it flush with the cassing he put a thiner spacer ring in that was in front of the axle case bearing. the thing he said to me was how come its a green model but has a red axle in it??? well i will let you guys know how it goes when i use it to top the field first its back to saw bench work so wont know as it will be just working the saw bench..

/ yanmar ym1500 update
quick update .weather has been nice so thought id give it a try cut a couple of horse paddocks everything seems ok