Yanmar YM177

/ Yanmar YM177 #1  

winston1

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Gentleman has this listed on our local Craigslist. yanmar tractor

Price was to low for me not to go look at. Found out it was a YM177 and look at this. Yanmar Tractor models to avoid Long story and probably no one interested but just in case someone out there has a YM177 and needs parts this tractor is pretty much complete. It has a 2W80 engine. Yes, I looked at the tag correctly. I am just guessing the tractor was manufactured pre 1970. It has a crank slot in front and a crank engagement on the crank pulley.

One more note about it. It has two 8.3-22 Bridgestone deep deep lug tires on the rear. Gentleman stated he put them on it. They are not new looking but sure not worn.

/ Yanmar YM177 #3  
I'd say that one is 'avoid at any price'.

I think its the same model as one I saw on Craigslist ...... and the single only other one in existence so far as I could find was in Thailand.

/ Yanmar YM177
Can you tell me what the asking price was? Thanks,

I have slept since then and can't remember for the life of me what he was asking. Sorry. :confused3:

I do remember thinking the tires were nearly worth his asking price. I also remember he met me on the road and led me to his location. I am not sure I could even find it again. If you are seriously interested I will drive back up in that area and see if it is still there and available.

/ Yanmar YM177 #7  
Yes, if the price was low enough for doing well with parts, then snag it. Else leave it alone since the parts are a strange bird to get a hold of. Too bad though. I did find a few here in the USA via google images, but in bad shape.

/ Yanmar YM177 #8  
There is one posted in Morgantown, NC for $850. Someone has painted it as a John Deere 670. Don't know how to link the posting.

/ Yanmar YM177 #9  
There is one posted in Morgantown, NC for $850. Someone has painted it as a John Deere 670. Don't know how to link the posting.

Simple, just highlight the web address in the top of the borwser, copy and then click in the reply here to paste. :)