Yct 306 Hydraulic shuttel shift.

/ Yct 306 Hydraulic shuttel shift. #1  

bobgebroski

Tractor
Yct306-3
Has anyone sourced clutch
friction disks for the shuttel shift transmission on these chinese dozers? I've been told to call a couple different companies with no success. Seems like nobody can get them. Just wondering if anybody has actually ordered them through a company and got them in hand or is there a friction disk that someone knows will work?

/ Yct 306 Hydraulic shuttel shift.
Circle-G and Brismac.

/ Yct 306 Hydraulic shuttel shift. #4  
Did you try Northern Tool?

I would also consider Velvet Drive marine transmission discs as an alternative if their dimensions match.
1705772924574.jpeg

I will try the company names you listed. I can not find anything online with the same size ID and OD measurements as what I have. I even checked about trying to get them recoating with the bronze but have had no luck finding a company that does this. Really sucks. The friction disks that are in it are sintered bronze and are not terribly worn but I thought since I'm opened up I might as well change them out for new. Hopefully the couple company's you listed can get them, and if not she's going back together as is. Thanks Bob

/ Yct 306 Hydraulic shuttel shift. #6  
   / Yct 306 Hydraulic shuttel shift. #7  
Can Circle-G order them?

No one seems to be able to get them they have 60 Teeth and have a ID of 3.50" in with a OD of 4.75" in.