Year/model of this Kioti

/ Year/model of this Kioti #11  
Consider beyond looks condition of oil, hoses, belts, etc.
Are there any maintenance records?

Also, what is your primary use going to be? Can you do without the loader if one can't be found?

Good luck, post back.

/ Year/model of this Kioti #12  
If you really want a front end loader you should look at tractors with them already on them. When I was shopping for a used tractor I looked at the cost of add on loaders and it was $3500 and up. I ended up buying a 2003 Kioti ck20 gear with a loader, bush hog, and finish mower for $5k.

/ Year/model of this Kioti #13  
If you really want a front end loader you should look at tractors with them already on them. When I was shopping for a used tractor I looked at the cost of add on loaders and it was $3500 and up. I ended up buying a 2003 Kioti ck20 gear with a loader, bush hog, and finish mower for $5k.

That is a really good buy if the tractor was in decent shape.

/ Year/model of this Kioti
Owner just called...tractor is still available

LB2214
Hours unknown as hourmeter does not work, but he stated his father built houses and avg about 2/year
This tractor was for grading the site. He is original owner and says there isn't many hours on it by what he can figure. Sounded trustworthy from our conversation about other things besides the tractor.

Asking price is $4900 if anyone is interested. I told him I really want a loader and he agreed that it would probably be best to find one with a loader installed.

/ Year/model of this Kioti #15  
A loader is going to be hard to come by. The tractor serial number will tell you the year it was manufactured.

/ Year/model of this Kioti #16  
I can supply you with a brand new direct bolt on loader for this machine for $3,705.
This is a Rhino loader which more than likely was the factory supplied loaded back in the day.
It will even be orange!:thumbsup: