Yes!! desided on the BX25D

/ Yes!! desided on the BX25D #1  

oldsmokey

Bronze Member
Tractor
2009 John Deere 2305
View attachment 382685View attachment 382685
I done some shopping around this past few weeks and finally decided on the BX25D compared to the Kioti and Yanmar in the same category I think the better deal was the Kubota! My 1st tractor was a B7200 and I really loved that one!
Had it delivered yesterday and got 2 hours on it already:rolleyes:Very comfortable to operate and a lot easier to get in and out of compared to the bigger tractors I owned and for this old guy that's very important;)
Thanks to the form for helping me decide on the BX25D will let u know how it's working out for me!
Cheers!!!

Attachments

• Kobota BX25.jpg
    Kobota BX25.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
   / Yes!! desided on the BX25D #2  
Congrats! I love mine and you will surely love yours!

/ Yes!! desided on the BX25D

Thank's
Can't wait for daylight to see what this little beast can do.
Cheers!
Ben

/ Yes!! desided on the BX25D #4  
Why wait, you've got headlights :D

/ Yes!! desided on the BX25D #5  
Congrats. You will love that little tractor. Good things come in small packages.

My advice would be to put a BXpanded belly pan and a BXpanded Piranha tooth bar on it asap.

/ Yes!! desided on the BX25D #6  
Congratulations.:thumbsup: You'll be happy with the BX25. One of my favorite Kubotas.

Congrats. You will love that little tractor. Good things come in small packages.

My advice would be to put a BXpanded belly pan and a BXpanded Piranha tooth bar on it asap.

Called to order,but shipping was over $250.00...custom fee,13%sales tax,shipping plus the cost of pan and tooth bar:mad: Going to check Bro-Tek ..
You were reading my mind,that was the first 2 things I wanted the day I purchased the BX!!
thanks!

From Dealer...
Shipping for both of these items is $137.50 USD. The total of the items and shipping is $515.50 USD. You will also have a brokerage fee of approximately $54.35 CAD that will be assessed on the Canadian side. This along with your usual HST will be collected upon delivery. 13% hst..10% on Cdn $$ ...

Last edited:
0015-SMUG MUG 810.jpgDSC09497.JPG

If I can get it away from Ben my grandson! it started 15 yrs ago with the B7200 ..They love "em...
cheers!

Last edited:
   / Yes!! desided on the BX25D #9  
I just got the piranha tooth bar from BXpanded for my JD 2520, shipping was $30, which I thought was good, it is pretty heavy,

/ Yes!! desided on the BX25D #10