Yet another backhoe dolly for my MT-125

/ Yet another backhoe dolly for my MT-125
wondering if you do anything for the rest down to the bucket.
Thanks.
I've only had the backhoe off on the cart for about a 2 week period this spring, but didn't do anything other than what you see in the pics. I didn't notice any movement of the boom or bucket when I went to put it back on, but it was when it was fairly cold so maybe mine would have some movement when it was warmer and/or sat longer...don't know.

/ Yet another backhoe dolly for my MT-125 #12  
Ok. This design is by far the best one I've seen so far for the LS backhoe. I have the 2023 version LB1107 backhoe sprawled out and splattered across one side of my 2 car garage. It appears that it droops/bled off but no leaks. Looks like a drunk guy set it down.
Sure wish I had welding equipment.
I'm curious if your dolly fits the 2023 version LB1107 as there must be a difference but not sure if that difference would effect its ability to set properly on your cart.

/ Yet another backhoe dolly for my MT-125 #13  
Thank you for the images.
Could you post the link to the caster webpage, please? Larger sizes might work (long shot for me, I think).
I know a welder, but those casters are for a hard surface which I do not have (no barn yet).
I'm probably going to stick with wood cribbing, but the casters look interesting.