ym 2000

/ ym 2000 #11  
There's an idea ! You could be the 1st To make a you tube vid. ! :D I have never had nuch trouble getting the air out after a fuel filter change. I open the bleed screws at the filter & watch the fuel fill to the top of the filter cup. cranks right up every time. ,ve never had to bleed anywhere else

Same here.

/ ym 2000 #12  
There's an idea ! You could be the 1st To make a you tube vid. ! :D I have never had nuch trouble getting the air out after a fuel filter change. I open the bleed screws at the filter & watch the fuel fill to the top of the filter cup. cranks right up every time. ,ve never had to bleed anywhere else

im an idiot when it comes to that stuff. Id have to create a google/youtube account to do it as I don't have one. I know how to make videos but never posted them, but I guess if I can post here I can do it? **** we just got our first laptop and wifi and im on it now!!

/ ym 2000 #13  
but the time I changed mine I had not a bit of trouble? Im wondering if you did it wrong the first time would it be hard to get the last bit of air out the second time/?

/ ym 2000 #14  
but the time I changed mine I had not a bit of trouble? Im wondering if you did it wrong the first time would it be hard to get the last bit of air out the second time/?

I,m gust guessing. If the air makes it's way to the pump.It's going to be difficult to get it out. I'm in the A/C business and relate it to the air getting into the hydronic system. When air gets in the hyd. pump .It seems to take forever to get it out

/ ym 2000
Trion Georgia is located about 45-50 miles south of Chattanooga, TN. The closet interstate would be I-75, about 25 miles away, and you would have to get off Ringgold exit, 25 miles south on Ga. Hwy. 151. That would be a haul for you. I have been to Augusta a couple of times, I-20 seems like it is never gonna end! LOL. I used to work for Ga. Dept. Corrections, and we would have to take inmates to the hospital in Augusta, it is across from Fort Gordon. Thank you for the information, it is as always very helpful. Take care.

/ ym 2000 #16  
UGH!! MCG. now Ga.Health Sci. in Augusta. I know and Owe that Hosp. my Life..... LITERALLY!!!! :thumbsup:

On Bleeding your Fuel I've done it a couple of times. But only when I changed my Filter. Once I've done the filter I clean and filled theFuel Bowl And then I bleed my Sys. or Lines. Starting at the Pump. and back to the Two on Top of the Filter/Fuel Valve. I haven't read all the reply's. Was on the 5103 Yesterday and I'm feelin like Old Uncle Joe " movin kind of slow" Today :confused2: There a fuel O-Ring that should be on the Fuel Bowl. If you go through it again check that it's there. For me the piece of mind and a couple bucks I replaced it if any doubt ...

Attachments

• Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 112
   / ym 2000 #17  
Carey that hospital across from ft Gordon is not MCG, its either the augusta prison system hospital or the state crazy hospital for convits or certified crazies. NOt really sure, not a ga resident and don't really ask all the questions but those are the pieces I have heard plus reading the sign out front. I work from time to time on the fort.

Yea that is quite a haul for me, not really planning of being up there, ever, sorry I would drop by and help[ its just way the heck outta my way.

/ ym 2000 #18  
Was it the VA Hosp. I could see next door. Or maybe thats just what they said it was ? Or is it the Crazy Shack they just kept me close by until they figured out just how bad it was LOL.:confused2:

/ ym 2000 #19  
There is the VA Hospital on Ft G. Its "Esienhower" Im not Great with Augusta locations and georgraphy but MCG is downtown like in the Ghetto, and Ft. Gordon is kind of outside Augusta or on the fringe near the smaller towns like Evans etc. You can prolly see it from a high floor but dont think its all that close? NOt sure,again in not 100% on all that GA stuff, but i pretty sure he talking about that GA prison Hospital which is right outside of Gate 4 i beleive. It actually sits on old FT property that was given to the Prison/state for the hospital.

/ ym 2000
If you on I-20 E., you have to get off Groveton exit, the institution that you guys are referring is Augusta State Medical Prison. I have been there numerous times. I know that you have to get on 278 for a little bit. It has been 5 years since I have been there. Now baack to Yanmars, I really appreciate all the info you all have posted. I read all the posts about the ym 2000.
It makes working and keeping maintenance on these tracotrs very helpful! Thanks to all.