YM 276

/ YM 276 #1  

Jared

Hello All,

I have just looked at a YM 276D and WOW is it Groovy, I currently have an nice old 240 that is Green.

This 276D serial number #40869 and is in great shape, does anyone know the approximately value or what year it might be? Also where could I find the specs like, power steering or 2 or 3 cylinder?

Also what Gray would the 276 be equivalent to?

Many Thanks !

Ain't this new site Grand !

Jared

/ YM 276 #2  
I have a parts manual for a YM276 and also one for a YM2420. The engine, front axle,rear axle and transmission parts all use the exact same part numbers. The shift linkage, dash, floor pans, and air cleaner are different but will fit .
They are 3 cyl. power shift 27 +28 hp at the engine. I haven't checked, but I think a YM2310 would be even closer. Hope this helps. FYI a nice YM 2420D will bring $6000 --$6500 retail.

/ YM 276 #3  
There is a 276D up on E-bay now. They are asking $7,500 "buy it now" I think there was one a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how long they keep items on the completed auctions list.

Chris

/ YM 276 #4  
I have some 276D sales literature that shows them using the 3T84 3 cylinder engine with a displacement of 86 cubic inches. Horsepower is listed as 27 At 2600 RPM but remember for the US Yanmars that is bare engine HP and so deduct 10 to 20% to get to the PTO HP that the grays (and most of the world) use as a reference. The power steering was an add-on and very similar to the PS kit that JD still offers for their 750 through 950 models.

I don't know the exact year. I see a technical bulletin for the 276D #40602 and up dated Sept, 1982 so that could be the general date.

/ YM 276 #5  
We have a new PS27 power steering kit for Yanmar YM276(D) tractor. If interested contact me.

/ YM 276 #7  
Yes, it is an OEM leftover. Been on the back of the shelf for years. All complete, even the mounting instructions. Gary J.

/ YM 276 #8  
I am interested in the power steeting kit please email me details. Day1240@aol.com
Thanks,
Cameron

/ YM 276 #9  
Gary, If it is all that complete, then I'd be interested in that PS leftover. Please let me know on price and exactly what all is in the kit. My interest is mostly in taking it apart and perhaps getting some similar parts made up. Then perhaps it could be mounted on a Yanmar that needs it. Does it have the proportioning valve?
rogerlov@ix.netcom.com... roger_scotty.