Price Check Ym2000 with loader

/ Ym2000 with loader #11  
Looks like one I seen on a old Ford in rural WV. The local and biggest Ind. supplier is Massey for miles. Good Guess Clemson. On my 2000 NO!!! And the Price IMO thats to CHEAP... WHY????

/ Ym2000 with loader #12  
Your probably not from these parts but just thought I would give an indication of one here in East Texas with a loader and no blade for $3500. It does hava a canopy though. 75-79 Yanmar 2000 24hp / 2 cycle I did contact the owner and let him know it is not a 2 cycle but he didn't bother to change his ad.

The loader arms appear to be made of round tubing or pipe. Can't say I can remember seeing a loader made with these materials. Must be a very old loader

/ Ym2000 with loader #13  
I wouldn't be surprised if that is a Yanmar-Japan loader - they used curved tubing like that. It looks like it has the extra linkage to keep the bucket level as it raises.

/ Ym2000 with loader #14  
I agree with California. It looks like a superior quality loader. The main beams are tapered, in addition to being curved. The linkage-activated bucket moves some of the weight back from the front of loader, increasing effective capacity as well as protecting the hydraulic cylinders from damage if something rolls off the back of the bucket. The self-leveling feature is handy, too.

/ Ym2000 with loader #15  
Here's a real Yanmar-Japan loader. My favorite VN import house (no longer in business) took it off an F18 and said it also fits a F195 as I recall.

It looks to me like it's related to the CL loader.

View attachment 306027

/ Ym2000 with loader #16  
yea I was gthinking it to be a japaneese loader with the round tubes and curves, but the cheap price and that he knew nothing about it was doubting me

/ Ym2000 with loader #17  
I emailed that gentleman and asked what brand loader that was. He sold it today and said it was original on the tractor. I take that to mean it came from Japan. Not postitive that is what he meant.