YM2000B

/ YM2000B #11  
You can get parts for the hub from a number of dealers on this site. another option mentioned usa to put lucas hub oil in it. The hub oil will not fix the problem but will stop the leak. The leak was caused by something wearing down may be only the seals may be a bearing or shaft. Check the bolts that hold the bub together This may give some idea of how much wear is in the unit.

/ YM2000B #13  
Gizmo36 said:
You can get parts here , Because he don't care were it came from he will help you.

Yanmar Tractor Parts, Sales, Service, and Delivery.
There's a reason for that. 1. they don't sell tractors, so they aren't competing against the deceptive practices of so much of that market, and 2. they don't service tractors so they don't have to deal with the poor repairs and non-matching parts when working on one.

/ YM2000B #14  
Gizmo36 said:
You can get parts here , Because he don't care were it came from he will help you.

Yanmar Tractor Parts, Sales, Service, and Delivery.
Giz,
I didn't mean to imply that his machine was inferior cause where he bought it. Or I wouldn't help (if I can I will )I just hope he wasn't mislead about the rebuild process of his tractor. I'am sure he at some point may ask about his loader & I haven't read anywhere on here about a TAZ loader. He may want to ask the person he bought from if other loader brand parts will interchange with this TAZ loader. Or I f he can get parts for the TAZ where he got the tractor

By the way. What about that 3110 you were gong to get ?

/ YM2000B #15  
Tom_Veatch said:
I think Travis had tongue firmly in cheek with the "vietnam factory"- considering all the references to vietnam reconditioned tractors around here.

I knew exactly what he meant. For the benefit of new members here, I wanted it to be crystal clear.

/ YM2000B
I don't know much about this Yanmar tractor. I purchased it from a friend who tells me he bought it from a used car dealer. He owned the tractor for several years and he put 100 hrs on it. I will be using it to help get logs to my sawmill. I am in the beginning process of building a cabin. Here are pics of my other tractors. By the looks of them you can imagine that I am used to working on old tractors.
Anyway, I hope to have good luck with this tractor. From what I have read and learned recently about these Yanmar tractors I am confident that I will.

Attachments

• BackhoeSawmill.JPG
    BackhoeSawmill.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 211
  • DozerBackhoe.jpg
    DozerBackhoe.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 200
   / YM2000B #17  
Welcome to TBN!! Where are you from? When you get a chance you ought to fill in the private info section so people will know a bit about you and your equipment and therefore, more likely to be able to help. Looks like you are carving something out pretty primitive territory. Yanmars have a good rep and taken careof they will last a long time.

Mike in Warsaw

/ YM2000B
More pictures.

Attachments

• Yanmar_View.JPG
    Yanmar_View.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Yanmar_log.JPG
    Yanmar_log.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Moose-Look.JPG
    Moose-Look.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 185
   / YM2000B #19  
If you are pulling that log with a drawbar attached to your lift arms, especially with no ROPS, I hope you fully understand the incredible danger that poses.

CDC Article

/ YM2000B
LMTC,
I understand that tractors are inherently dangerous. I've had some close calls already. I purchased this tractor primarly to pull logs like you see in the picture. Not sure of a better way to do it.