YM2002D Tire size

/ YM2002D Tire size #11  
R Barger, I have to ask if your ym2002d has power steering? And is your engine got a tag 3t80u-nap?

/ YM2002D Tire size
It does not have power steering.I use the front loader all the time with no problems steering. I will check the engine model and let you know.

/ YM2002D Tire size #13  
Did you ever find out which size tire your tractor is suppose to have on it? One thing I found out today about the effect of up sizing my tractors tires, I went to hook up my finish mower and was trimming down some high spots and happen to look back to see the mower had not cut close to the level as before, so I climed off the tractor, done a quick assessment and found that the finish mower was now about 2 inches higher than as before, This is at it's lowest level/bottom out of the hitch arms, While scratching my head over this a thought come to me, I realized it must had to do with the larger tires I'm now running, Nothing more I can do short of letting the air out of the tires:cool: or welding another bracket up higher on the mower to move the Cat pins higher, So! if anyone else has bright idea's as myself to go with larger tires beware of the trickle down effects, Your rotary cutters might not cut low enough anymore,:p

/ YM2002D Tire size #14  
Did you ever find out which size tire your tractor is suppose to have on it? One thing I found out today about the effect of up sizing my tractors tires, I went to hook up my finish mower and was trimming down some high spots and happen to look back to see the mower had not cut close to the level as before, so I climed off the tractor, done a quick assessment and found that the finish mower was now about 2 inches higher than as before, This is at it's lowest level/bottom out of the hitch arms, While scratching my head over this a thought come to me, I realized it must had to do with the larger tires I'm now running, Nothing more I can do short of letting the air out of the tires:cool: or welding another bracket up higher on the mower to move the Cat pins higher, So! if anyone else has bright idea's as myself to go with larger tires beware of the trickle down effects, Your rotary cutters might not cut low enough anymore,:p

ummmmm??? how is this a finish mower rides on its own wheels as you pull it with your tractor?

/ YM2002D Tire size #15  
Do you have xtra holes in the lift arms. Mine wasn't going low enough and I connected the lift arms in the other holes.It now goes lower but not as high

/ YM2002D Tire size #17  
ummmmm??? how is this a finish mower rides on its own wheels as you pull it with your tractor?

Clemsonfor, Yes true it does ride on it's 4-wheels, but still apparently the arms are at it's lowest point, even if were to remove the wheels it would go no lower, Kinda like a Bush-hog cutter with no trailing wheel, come to think of it I remember when I was setting my tractor up for the bush-hog, at that time I was having issue's with it dropping too low and scalping the ground, But of course it had the smaller 8.3 tires on at the time, When I brought the issue here You guy's suggest that I tighten the bolt and spring clamp on the lowering lever so that I can accurately position the bush-hog,
This worked for the most part, although the bush-hog would gradually drop lower again, I started looking around at the linkages under the seat and found what looked to be a device that was disconnected or either had fell apart, I hooked it back up and made a few adjustments and found that it had something to do with the floating feature, It has a key-way that a rod slides up/down through or positive a locking position, I set it at the lock position and it's been working fine since,.................
I will see if I can set it back up to float and perhaps it will drop lower, I doubt it though,
Kenmac & Winston1 , I think y'all might be onto something with the connecting links, I'll remove them from the arms and see if that'll allow them to drop lower, If so! then I'll need to either drill out another hole in the fixed link (if there's room), or get a longer fixed link, I'm sure the adjustable side link will let out enough,.... Thanks for your suggestions,:thumbsup: and Again for those who thinking of using a larger size tire, You could possibly be having to adjust/modify or change the side links,

/ YM2002D Tire size #19  
Here's my Fm setup DND. Works great. The one on the left is all the way up. On the R. to Mow.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    934.2 KB · Views: 110