YM2610D Finishing Mower Size

/ YM2610D Finishing Mower Size #11  
Oh my bad. I saw the above picture of Careyo63’s bus hog and then had BH on my brain. You should see the BH was used throughout that post.
Again my bad!
To change gears just a bit, making the assumption that you are looking to cut a lawn area and keep it cut on a regular basis (in my area that is generally weekly) you would be fund with a 6 ft finish mower.
It basically goes unsaid, but the quality of appearance is generally very different between a BH and a FM. If you want the lawn look you want a FM. If you want a pasture or the hayfield look then the BH.
Sorry for any confusion my confusion may have created.
I may have also contributed to it talking about a Bush Hog brand finish mower. fTH720 to be specific (if I remember the letters right).

Cary also has a Bush Hog Brand Finish mower, his is rear discharge. He also had a BH or rough cut mower, commonly called a bush hog.

/ YM2610D Finishing Mower Size #12  
Cary also has a Bush Hog Brand Finish mower, his is rear discharge. He also had a BH or rough cut mower, commonly called a bush hog.[/QUOTE]

FM. is Frontier which is JD. line of Implements. My BH. I'm not 100% sure who made it. I think it's a old International. The ones that looks like it the owner called the make that.

/ YM2610D Finishing Mower Size #13  
Read my sig. You can use a 6ft finish mower. :)

I had a JD261 at one time. When it was working, it worked great. When it was down, it was a trouble maker.

/ YM2610D Finishing Mower Size #14  
Another Yr. almost complete and trouble free on the GM1060R. Only hit the Jerks with Grease a couple times and Sharpened the blades first of the Yr.. The Blades are still cutting very good. 1 pass and looked over and watched a Zero turn have to make several passes to get rid of the rows. And yes I'm still using the Straight Blades not High lift. Since 2012 Plain crazy:confused2:
And yes Clemsonfor I'm still cutting Grass. Every 2wks. now and after this rain I'll be cutting it again after it dry's up...... Hopefully I'll be through for the Yr.!!! Very few leaves have Fallen and are Grn. as they can be on the Tree's. So don't hold me to that...........

/ YM2610D Finishing Mower Size #15  
Another Yr. almost complete and trouble free on the GM1060R. Only hit the Jerks with Grease a couple times and Sharpened the blades first of the Yr.. The Blades are still cutting very good. 1 pass and looked over and watched a Zero turn have to make several passes to get rid of the rows. And yes I'm still using the Straight Blades not High lift. Since 2012 Plain crazy:confused2:
And yes Clemsonfor I'm still cutting Grass. Every 2wks. now and after this rain I'll be cutting it again after it dry's up...... Hopefully I'll be through for the Yr.!!! Very few leaves have Fallen and are Grn. as they can be on the Tree's. So don't hold me to that...........
I'm about to cut my grass for the first time in at least six weeks. It just hasn't grown. It just turned green over the weekend again due to the rain. Before that it was brown...almost like it was frosted on

/ YM2610D Finishing Mower Size #16  
I'm about to cut my grass for the first time in at least six weeks. It just hasn't grown. It just turned green over the weekend again due to the rain. Before that it was brown...almost like it was frosted on

It's been a month since cutting grass. WHY? because it snowed on Monday. Mower put away for the season, blades are now out.

/ YM2610D Finishing Mower Size #17  
It's been a month since cutting grass. WHY? because it snowed on Monday. Mower put away for the season, blades are now out.
I haven't cut grass cause untill about a week or two ago it hadn't rained any amout since about July. Grass was all brown and dormant.

It's since greened up. I will have to mow it this Friday.