YM336D Overheating?

/ YM336D Overheating?
Am only assuming the engine overheating light works but the last time I saw it on was several years ago when I had a coolant leak in the radiator hose which I did not notice initially while out bush hogging. It started right up today and ran fine but I did not run it for more than about 10 minutes.

/ YM336D Overheating? #12  
I have googled yanmar parts a good number of times. Found one set of gears in So Carolina a few years back but they wanted nearly $2k for the set and just didn't have the money to spend on that at the time.

You need to contact the dozens of Yanmar Authorized Parts Dealers, as well as all of the Japanese Tractor Parts salvage yards.

/ YM336D Overheating?
Someone requested photos but don't see a link on the phone app to upload them

/ YM336D Overheating? #14  
Someone requested photos but don't see a link on the phone app to upload them
It's there. Keep looking. All mine are posted from phone. It is tricky to find. I think its a little blue clink able link below the text box if I remember.

/ YM336D Overheating? #15  
It's there. Keep looking.
Wow you have more patience than me. I check in on the phone only as a last resort, because text is so small and the 'keyboard' is frustrating. An old laptop at the ranch works fine for this. I can also crop, and edit photos to reasonable size on it. Yeah old school here. :)

/ YM336D Overheating? #16  
Wow you have more patience than me. I check in on the phone only as a last resort, because text is so small and the 'keyboard' is frustrating. An old laptop at the ranch works fine for this. I can also crop, and edit photos to reasonable size on it. Yeah old school here. :)
These days unless I am at work, I do almost everything on my phone. It's what I have. I can pull it out in a second as I sit on the couch . Walk between rooms, basically whenever I have a second.

/ YM336D Overheating? #17  
These days unless I am at work, I do almost everything on my phone. It's what I have. I can pull it out in a second as I sit on the couch . Walk between rooms, basically whenever I have a second.

:D I figured that looking@ some of the mistakes over the yrs.. Which are typical for me. My Ph. is as old school as it gets. Since I have hand and wrist problems it only has extra Large buttons Am/FM and flash light.. Basic as it gets. But at home a Touch screen Laptop. I had problems with the Touch screen but now that it's been straightened out it's really nice. Plus I can't talk a lot so I just have no need for a Ph.. Just for Emergency's. I do keep a touchpad that's to big to carry with me except for shopping,travel etc.. The Alexa is great. Crs. half the time so It come in really handy.:)

/ YM336D Overheating? #18  
:D I figured that looking@ some of the mistakes over the yrs.. Which are typical for me. My Ph. is as old school as it gets. Since I have hand and wrist problems it only has extra Large buttons Am/FM and flash light.. Basic as it gets. But at home a Touch screen Laptop. I had problems with the Touch screen but now that it's been straightened out it's really nice. Plus I can't talk a lot so I just have no need for a Ph.. Just for Emergency's. I do keep a touchpad that's to big to carry with me except for shopping,travel etc.. The Alexa is great. Crs. half the time so It come in really handy.:)
I have 2 Samsung Galaxies!!! My own personal one and one for work !!!