YM336D Restoration thread

/ YM336D Restoration thread #51  
Aaron pleaded his case and gives valid reasons. THE only thing i would add and will shut up after is that he can tell those he will mail postal service and if its lost its your problem if you do not choose to pay him to insure it, which at that point you will be at the UPS rate if not above. Also though everything through the USPS does not have to go priority. You can mail up to 16 ozs i beleive first class. Yes i know it dont take much of a part to get to 16lbs. But personally the small stuff like smaller gaskets seals and o rings are the things i would think that it would prove better to ship first clas mail anyhow. BUT like he said if 10% are lost or super late and he reships he cant run like that, so i see his point.

/ YM336D Restoration thread #52  
Sorry guys. I truly did not intend to derail the train. :(

Domush, have you considered one of the free blogging sites for your restoration project? You can post pictures and progress of your restoration and just update us on TBN whenever you update the blog. That way the restoration itself maintains continuity because you are the only one that can post to it and only the updates to TBN themselves have opportunity to get off track. Just a (hopefully) helpful suggestion given with ZERO attitude or negativity.

/ YM336D Restoration thread #53  
Sorry guys. I truly did not intend to derail the train. :(

Domush, have you considered one of the free blogging sites for your restoration project? You can post pictures and progress of your restoration and just update us on TBN whenever you update the blog. That way the restoration itself maintains continuity because you are the only one that can post to it and only the updates to TBN themselves have opportunity to get off track. Just a (hopefully) helpful suggestion given with ZERO attitude or negativity.

That is a great idea. check out weebly, they are great! :)

/ YM336D Restoration thread
For anyone still subscribed to this thread, here is a link to part two: