YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN!

/ YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN! #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
Igot to use the new rear blower on our first significant snow .It was one of those where each shovel full weighed 50 lbs:DIwaited til nightful til it crusted over and went at it.WHAT A BLAST.Sitting sidesaddle on the seat ,in a t-shirt,20 degrees out,tractor lit up like a christmas tree,and snow fliyin just as fast as i can feed it,even when i got to the 4 inch deep puddle of soup in the drive,never fazed it.My mtd walkbehind wouldnt have worked because it was froze enough to walk on.Rear blower heavy enough to do it.My plow truck would have made a mess.[decided tonight that its gotta go,tractor blower is better]
Chute control is a riot.moved lever wrong way when i got to close to some stones under the eves of the house.Turned it right into the house:rolleyes::DALSO learned it will come all the way around and hit the rear window of the cab,thatll wake ya up in a hurry:p
CANT WAIT FOR A BIG BIG SNOWFALL!!
Between snowmobiling ,icefishin,and snowblowing,im relly startig to enjoy winter;)sorry no pics next time mabey
ALAN

/ YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN! #2  
Fun Fun Fun!

/ YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN! #3  
Chute control is a riot.moved lever wrong way when i got to close to some stones under the eves of the house.Turned it right into the house
ALAN

I hate it when I do that. I used to do that on my 1910 now and then. On the L3400 the lever is mounted different and is more natural for me so I don't do it anymore.

/ YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN! #4  
Between snowmobiling ,icefishin,and snowblowing,im relly startig to enjoy winter.ALAN

It's always fun when you got the right tool/Toy for the job.. :) .even bettter you got all winter... another 4-5 months to enjoy.

Good job on the photos on the block heater, nice & clean job.

Keep up the good work.

Richard

/ YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN! #5  
Make darned sure you wipe that $#!+ eating grin off your face before you go back inside to your wife !! The jig will be up and ALL of our wives will then know we're having fun out there........ :mad:

/ YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN! #6  
Chute control is a riot.moved lever wrong way when i got to close to some stones under the eves of the house.Turned it right into the house:rolleyes::D
ALAN

A buddy did that to a house. Sadly it was vinyl siding and the icy snow and a few rocks chipped, cracked and put holes in it. It was a VERY costly way to determine right from left!

jb

/ YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN!
Make darned sure you wipe that $#!+ eating grin off your face before you go back inside to your wife !! The jig will be up and ALL of our wives will then know we're having fun out there........ :mad:

Too late,she could tell the minute i got off it.
She offered to buy me an ipod for the tractor,but for now im content with the sounds of the tractor.If i wanted something i think id like a scanner or something like that. Igot a feeling even on big storms it will take less then an hour to blow my 1500 ft of drive way and paths i got .Afar cry of 3 hours every storm with the walk behind.
ALAN

/ YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN! #9  
A snowblower is so much fun I can spend hours clearing what should take 20 minutes. :)

/ YOU DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS FUN! #10  
You are really making me want to go buy a blower for my BX now. I haven't been able to justify it because I've still got my 10-year old White and that blower works, but only on snow that is free of juice (ie. water). It doesn't do well at all with the slushy, wet heavy stuff. I've been using the BX loader for those snow falls. Dang it all.. too many toys to buy, not enough green to buy them.