You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...!

/ You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...! #2  
I don't have a motorcycle, but on the bicycle, one has to pay close attention to cars that pull out right in front of oneself. Usually visibility is good in the country, but I've had several close calls in the city.

/ You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...! #3  
Very sad and all too often an occurrence. I don't care how good or careful you are, there really isn't anything you can do when someone pulls out in front of you like that.

Last edited:
   / You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...! #4  
I gave up motorcycle riding a good 35 years ago after having several close calls from vehicles running me off the road. I figured I better quit before my luck ran out.

/ You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...! #5  
I went over the hood of a car that pulled out in front of me (while I was in the Navy). No major damage to me..bruises and a buggered knee. Motorcycle was toast though.
Didn't stop me from riding, but I just lost interest in riding a few years later...

/ You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...! #6  
Thanks for posting. I had three close Friends that were killed on Motorcycles in Florida.

/ You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...! #7  
still riding but I try to watch out, very sad to hear of anyone having this happen

/ You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...! #8  
I gave it up when we had children. Had too many incidents just like that... people pull out in front of you or left turn in front of you, try to share your lane, etc... Also, there are twice as many people in the country as there was when I was young. And lots more cars on the same amount of local streets. I may take it up again when the kids are old enough to fend for themselves.... probably when they're around 50! :laughing: Just kidding. Once the youngest is out of college and both have a career, more like mid 20s. I'd like to get a road bike and travel with my wife on back roads.

/ You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...! #9  
   / You guys and gals with motorcycles....Be very careful...! #10  
I gave up motorcycle riding a good 35 years ago after having several close calls from vehicles running me off the road. I figured I better quit before my luck ran out.

Same here, I rode for a number of years, and owned 3 bikes, and had several close calls, none of which were my fault, just blind or distracted drivers trying to kill me. I sold the last one in 1983 and haven't been on one since. Sometimes the siren call of the open road calls, but I have been able to resist it.

James K0UA