You know you are getting old when:

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / You know you are getting old when: #6,301  
Atlas Shrugged was written back in 194? and included a section about a capitalist funding his liberal opposition. Just like it's happening now. The novel is eerily similar to what is happening today.

1957. Viewpoints go in cycles, in a lot of ways we are having the same opposing viewpoints as in 1939.

/ You know you are getting old when: #6,302  
ya and the left has been on their period cycle for the last while........

/ You know you are getting old when: #6,303  
There are so many facets and angles to what is occurring that it is almost impossible to sort it out. Kind of like major accidents. Never caused by just one thing. I always feared bad times. nuclear war, fiancial collapse, civil disobedience, a meteor strike, but certainly never saw this set of circumstances coming.

As long as you don't call me "Normal" you can call me anything you want. Heck, it's "NORMAL" that probably got us into this mess.

/ You know you are getting old when: #6,304  
As long as you don't call me "Normal" you can call me anything you want.

igor3.jpg

/ You know you are getting old when: #6,305  
I don't recall giving you permission to post my picture.

/ You know you are getting old when: #6,306  
I assumed it was Diggin its pic, it is always what I imagined he looks like when he posts!

/ You know you are getting old when: #6,307  
   / You know you are getting old when: #6,308  
Also written to best further future schemes.

I don't know. Why bother? Most people simply couldn't care less about the TRUTH, and certainly politicians in cahoots (sp?) with the media are milking this to the fullest these days.

/ You know you are getting old when: #6,309  
....this was what immediately came to mind when you thought Amazon. IMG_1237.jpg

/ You know you are getting old when: #6,310  
And the companies that pulled FB advertising because they aren’t limiting free speech enough.

Local rumor is there will a 2nd battle of Gettysburg in a couple days, and antifa said they are out to kill whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.