You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,322  
Starting out across the board my contemporary young married friends all had wives earning more.

Two nurses I work with earned way more than their med school husbands.

When the husbands became established docs both marriages ended in divorce… younger prospects I guess?

I remember hearing an elder ask a young man seeing his daughter what his prospects were.

Some other friends ended in divorce because she made 5 times his locksmith earnings and she never let him forget it… she became head of HR for a tech company with 3600 employees and her income just kept going up… when their daughter started school she filed.

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,323  

In 2005, the Pablum brand was sold to the H.J. Heinz Co., which no longer makes Pablum thankfully!
That's Anna Nicole Smith and J. Howard Marshall of course.

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,325  
Think they had a prenup?
As I recall, they did not, or at least it was not sufficient to satisfy his children. It was a big news story at the time.

... and I don't care what anyone says, ANS was just about the hottest thing on two legs, at one time. I say, "good for him"!

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,328  

In 2005, the Pablum brand was sold to the H.J. Heinz Co., which no longer makes Pablum thankfully!
That's Anna Nicole Smith and J. Howard Marshall of course.
He died in 95 so she had plenty of time to spoon feed him his twice daily Pablum.

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,329  
We used to watch the train wreck Anna show, and if you read about her, I don't think she and J. Howard spent much time together.
She really had a sad life. Marilyn Monroe did as well.