Your basic breakfast sandwich

/ Your basic breakfast sandwich #31  
I always like a good breakfast sandwich, spicy/hot sausage patty, fried egg, pepperjack cheese makes a good sandwich. Then sometimes a breakfast burrito, chorizo, jalapenos, scrambled egg, cheese and salsa. Or sausage gravy and a biscuit with an over easy egg.
I do believe breakfast is my favorite meal.

/ Your basic breakfast sandwich #32  
I wake up starving. Hope that’s not a bad health sign, but I can eat more at 6AM than 12PM (I don’t usually eat lunch, it takes too much work time away) or 6-7PM for dinner.

/ Your basic breakfast sandwich #33  
Whenever I see Diablo saw blades in a store my brain immediately reverts to Sheriff Justice ordering a Diablo sandwich. 😆😆

Last edited:
   / Your basic breakfast sandwich #35  
It sounds like stuff that would bind you up or make you loose....one or the other.
Must be a midwestern thing. I’ve never heard of it. But after seeing what’s in it, I’ll pass.

“Composition. Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth. Once cooked, bones and fat are removed, the meat is reserved, and (dry) cornmeal is boiled in the broth to make a mush.”