Your favorite SEED catalog(s)??

/ Your favorite SEED catalog(s)?? #11  
I've always used Burpees or Gurney's for seeds.

/ Your favorite SEED catalog(s)?? #12  
Another vote for Burpees or Gurney's, but I usually wait until they have some type of free or reduced shipping charges. I forgot to order some favorite tomato seeds one year and when I went back to order just one pack, the shipping and handling charges were twice what the seeds cost. Luckily, my brother hadn't ordered his seeds at that time, so I was able to throw my order in with his.
I do think Burpees ship faster

/ Your favorite SEED catalog(s)?? #13  
I have always had good luck with Burpee Seeds whether I got them from their catalog or picked them up locally but they are not usually the cheapest.

This by far is the best overall answer. If you want something to work out, a Burpee hybrid will deliver the goods.

In addition, I buy sweet corn from Harris and used to buy buttercup squash from Johnny's. Harris has excellent corn.

/ Your favorite SEED catalog(s)?? #14  
One comment about Gurney's ...... Once they get your email address they are relentless about sending emails, even when you tell them not to. Sometimes 3-4 per day.

This may be the biggest understatement of my day. They are horrible! If you're going to order from them, find a way to do it without them getting your e-mail. I have gotten some trees from them, but not seeds. I actually tried to avoid them this year, but I couldn't find what I was looking for at another single sight and shipping costs had me go with them.

I've been a fan of Pinetree seeds for the last several years.

/ Your favorite SEED catalog(s)?? #15  
   / Your favorite SEED catalog(s)?? #16  
Johnny Seeds is our favorite. 11/2 hours down the road! Good selection of organic and untreated seeds. I like Guernies but their zoning is off for us. Used to order stuff and we'd get it while the frost was still in the ground. We'd store it 3 weeks until we could dig.
Nice people at Johnny seeds, well stocked.