Your thoughts on your tym tractor

/ Your thoughts on your tym tractor
I am happy with my TYM. Wish the dealer network was better, none existent in our area. So far the mobile tractor mech has solved problems. My TYM was one of the first imports to USA. The brand is very much improved over the early years. I purchased my TYM in July 2004 would buy same brand again.

I am very pleased to hear that. Repeat business is the best customer satisfaction survey.

/ Your thoughts on your tym tractor #12  
I have a TYM T451 with FEL have had it for a little over 4yrs now.I found it to be a little light in the rear with capabilities of the FEL loaded the tires now its fine.I have had a few problems over the years.First the steering went after all warmed it was all over the place dealer replaced steering hydraulic unit fixed problem.Then was working and all of a sudden big bang oil stated puking out of exhaust no control over rpm's turned out injector pump broke filled #1 cyl full of fuel bent a rod dealer repaired new inj pump rebuild motor.I have problems with seals and boots dry rotted. The boots where brake rods go thru to the axles rotten replaced those.PTO seal started leaking replaced it.Remote hydraulics block started leaking tightened up a little tighter helped but when warmer weather comes I'll have to reseal that.I do like the tractor overall but I"m tired of all the leaks.The tractor I had before this one was a 35hp Mahindra never had a problem with it.Traded for glass cab with heat and A/C.I was told by a few dealers that Mahindra was made by TYM and the dealer where I purchased the Mahindra was gonna rape me on trade.So bought this TYM instead of another mahindra