Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #231  
B- I currently live in Angleton - south of Houston,-we're still workin' for a living for 23 months more in Houston. My wife grew up near Smithville and I raised my 3 kids there. When we met she was living in an old 12 x 60 trailer that we still have and use on weekends (it's in the picture) But 3 years ago we bought 20 acres just 4 miles due South of Paige where we will be building our retirement home. The picture was taken closer to Smithville just off Hwy 71. It's 10 acres that will be for sale in a year or two. If Bergstrom hadn't closed:mad: I'd still be workin' avionics and living there. But I shall return! Txdon & Karen live near Lexington.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #232  
mikim said:
B- I currently live in Angleton - south of Houston,-we're still workin' for a living for 23 months more in Houston. My wife grew up near Smithville and I raised my 3 kids there. When we met she was living in an old 12 x 60 trailer that we still have and use on weekends (it's in the picture) But 3 years ago we bought 20 acres just 4 miles due South of Paige where we will be building our retirement home. The picture was taken closer to Smithville just off Hwy 71. It's 10 acres that will be for sale in a year or two. If Bergstrom hadn't closed:mad: I'd still be workin' avionics and living there. But I shall return! Txdon & Karen live near Lexington.
Mike,
Avionics? I used to work with an old aircraft electrican. He was ex Pam Am. We called him One Wire.:) We also called our avionics technician, Dit Dat.:) I might just buy some property around Paige or Manor. That is if I don't buy near Rocksprings or Leakey. Decisons, decison.:confused: I knew Txdon lived near Lexington.:cool: Wish I could have attended Eddie's getogether last Oct and meant all of y'all.:(
hugs, Brandi

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #233  
might just buy some property ....don't like Willis?.....Wish I could have attended Eddie's getogether last Oct and meant all of y'all....not to worry -- we've been doing this stuff since 04 - you'll have more chances .....then maybe wish ya hadn't.;) :D ....It seems to get addictive:eek: ..I'm sure there'll be another gathering at Don's before long.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #234  
mikim said:
might just buy some property ....don't like Willis?.....
Mike,
I want to live where there is less humidity or at least west of Giddings.
hugs, Brandi

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #235  
ok all u all have nice rides and trailers
but the best i have to say is the old green white rig

that is nice

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #236  
Tow Rig and Trailer thread-heres some pics Combo 2.JPG

Combo 1.JPG

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #237  
Here you go GWH, another one (from CT)

2006 F350 Diesel - Cam Superliner trailer, 16,100 GVW
2007_0406_074137AA.jpg

2007_0406_074152AA.jpg

Really need to get a goose neck.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #238  
JHTFarmer said:
2004 VW V10TDI Touareg. I usually tow a Case DX40 with it, but have used it as an occasional log skidder. No airplanes yet ;)

YouTube - Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI VS Boeing 747

You have theoretically and practically, double the engine in your Touareg as what i have in my Volvo 850 TDI... the Touareg V10 TDI is based on the inline 5 design that is also used by Volvo, before they got their D5...

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #239  
New pics

Attachments

• ASV MYINE2.jpg
    ASV MYINE2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 882
  • IMG_01852.jpg
    IMG_01852.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_01862.jpg
    IMG_01862.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_01872.jpg
    IMG_01872.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 585
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #240  
I know, I know; I need a bigger tow vehicle but I just don't know what I want yet. Gas, Diesel, SUV, or Truck, etc.......

Attachments

• New Trailer.JPG
    New Trailer.JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 896