Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #331  
As a construction company owner, I see little use for all that suspension and no "work" bed.
That truck would need a dump, stake, or utility body to be useful to me unless all I did was tow a 16K 5'ver around for a living.

Looks like another rich-boy toy. :rolleyes:

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #332  
I wouldn't mind driving it:D

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #333  

Attachments

• 379 Peterbuilt.jpg
    379 Peterbuilt.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 301
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #334  
Paul, get with the program......... we all know they are oficially called "chicken lights" !:D

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #335  
As a construction company owner, I see little use for all that suspension and no "work" bed.
That truck would need a dump, stake, or utility body to be useful to me unless all I did was tow a 16K 5'ver around for a living.

Looks like another rich-boy toy. :rolleyes:

Ah yeah, right. Let's back yer big bad 'construction company owner' truck up to mine here and let's see who drags who off! :)

I even have my CFO in the picture inspecting my front lug nuts and you can clearly see I have a nice hook on the winch to pull you out when you get stuck. :D

Attachments

• pickup.jpg
    pickup.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 548
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #336  
Ah yeah, right. Let's back yer big bad 'construction company owner' truck up to mine here and let's see who drags who off! :)

I even have my CFO in the picture inspecting my front lug nuts and you can clearly see I have a nice hook on the winch to pull you out when you get stuck. :D

My money is still on Builder's International 4x4 dump. Sorry Dargo....:D

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #337  
My money is still on Builder's International 4x4 dump. Sorry Dargo....:D

Really now. That lil pickup reportedly weighs in at just over 34,000 pounds, has 1000 hp and has zero chance of pulling the front wheels up in the air. I've owned several dump trucks and they really don't hook up all that well unless they have a load in their bed or some good tongue weight. Their tire rubber being as hard as iron so they don't cut up really bad just makes them less than ideal for plain traction. But, as a construction company owner, he may have a spare set of D3 compound slicks for it. ;)

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #338  

That has to be the dumbest, most wasteful use of an automobile I've ever seen!
No wonder the rest of the world thinks most Americans are just idiots with money. :rolleyes:

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #340  
That has to be the dumbest, most wasteful use of an automobile I've ever seen!
No wonder the rest of the world thinks most Americans are just idiots with money. :rolleyes:

I'm glad we completely agree on that vehicle!!