Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #361  
Here's mine. It's an '03 Chevy 2500 6.0 with 4spd. To see the picture, you have to go to the link in my signature. Go to Photo Gallery, click on the plow, it's the pic on the bottom row containing many other picture. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyle

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #362  
Thank's Chris and Leo , your words mean a lot .

This is the first F100 i built , i needed a regular sized pickup and also one to carry long heavy loads as well as pull a trailer . When i built the tray body , i also built another section with it's own axle , towbar and lights that simply clicked onto the back of the truck . This doubled my carrying capacity and tray length . I could then carry one car and tow another which made it a very versatile vehicle .

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #363  
That is indeed unique for a small truck. Used to see lots of tags for hauling gravel/asphalt.:D

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #365  
In the past it was quite common for a 10 yard gravel truck to have one driving axle and one axle for carrying added weight. The extra axle could be raised when there was no load on the truck.:D

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #366  
In the past it was quite common for a 10 yard gravel truck to have one driving axle and one axle for carrying added weight. The extra axle could be raised when there was no load on the truck.:D

Still very common today. I've been trying to find a way to adapt an airlift axle to my 4800, but the transfer case makes the clearance difficult.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #367  

I must have misunderstood what you meant , i thought you were saying they had a removable rear section of their body like mine . You were talking about a lazy axle .

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #369  
Either way that is very cool. Like I said before your work looks first class.

Chris