/ You're gonna think I'm nuts. #11  
Re: You\'re gonna think I\'m nuts.

Yup, your NUTS!
Good woman you got there..
-Terry

/ You're gonna think I'm nuts. #12  

<font color="blue"> I wonder if she's a secret TBN'er?? </font>

Would that be the same as a closet TBN'er???

Gee I better be careful...never really considered that...wonder if that is why the wife did not oppose adding a bx2200 to the stable... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guess I better watch what I say...from now on, with respect to the better half... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ You're gonna think I'm nuts. #13  

Golfgar,
Since I cut my mow time from 8 hours on the rider to about 3 hours with the tractor, the wife never helps anymore /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
'S ok with me, I get seat time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ You're gonna think I'm nuts. #14  

Golfgar4,
By chance, does your wife have any unmarried sisters ?
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ You're gonna think I'm nuts. #15  

RCannon-

I had something kinda similar happen to me the other day. I was kicking back in the recliner looking over the new Cat flyer on their rental fleet roll outs at 0% for 36 months. They have several 416C's and I was thinking out loud and all of the sudden my wife said "you probably ought to buy one for the business". I'm like /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, she said "it would be a lot easier than renting like you do now". We're still talking about it and I'm doing some number crunching to figure out if it's really a smart thing to do, but as far as my wife is concerned I can buy one whenever I want.

RC - It sounds like you and I are definitely some of the lucky ones /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif My wife and I may joke, but I sure wouldn't want to trade her for anyone else.

/ You're gonna think I'm nuts.

Well, she has seen all your replies and of course is rubbing it in... but I'm not complaining because as you all say I am lucky and she tells me all the time! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
tractor shopping is a lot more fun too!

/ You're gonna think I'm nuts. #17  

You guys are not the only ones with a great wife. Look at the attached photo! She had it delivered to our driveway for my birthday.

Attachments

• 294536-Suburban 2.jpg
    294536-Suburban 2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 166
   / You're gonna think I'm nuts. #18  

going to go against the majority here , but i don't think u are nuts! from your profile i am not sure u need more than a 30hp machine.but not know the particulars of your needs and the type of land u are the one to best make that call.THERE IS SUCH A THING AS TO BIG(for your needs) forgive me guys just mho /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ You're gonna think I'm nuts. #19  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( By chance, does your wife have any unmarried sisters ?
)</font>

Unfortunately, no. But we keep hoping!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ You're gonna think I'm nuts.

ahh...now we have a discussion.. instead of spending money.
what factors determine your size of tractor? keeping in mind I will determine what size I need and then step up one. (see I did learn something here) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
So here is my list of tasks and implements I can forsee. I'm sure it will grow.
building small bridge across creek ..12inch auger
Mowing..with 72inch MMM
moving materials, mulch, stone, topsoil, boulders.
60 inch tiller
loader
snow removal
driveway maintenance
addition to the pole barn.never enough space /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
planting large trees..auger again
and other landscaping chores, projects etc...
my original thinking was the K7800 or the NH TC29

ok wise tractor dudes... let me have it and I realize these are all opinions.