YT359c top link!

/ YT359c top link! #1  

RadarTech

Elite Member
Tractor
2007 Kubota L3400, YANMAR YT359C
I don’t remember who else was looking for info about the Hudraulic Top link for a YT359c…
But mine came in.. and was on and working in less than 20 min..

I got it from Agristoreusa .com
Top link SKU 06004. 20 7/8 to 31 7/8
I got this length as the 27" max on the factory one was too short with the pat's easy installed..

And the hoses were SKU. E000050915
This is 1/2 in valve couplers.. 2 ft hoses. and it all fit fine..

I used Agristore since summit is backordered until August. Or September when I went to order.

I hope this helps someone..

Looking back I see now that summit only has the hosed and parts backordered the cylinder is not ..

But agristore has FREE shipping..

/ YT359c top link! #2  
I did the same.. I did need hydraulic restrictors to slow the cylinder and stop the chatter when there is a heavy load on the top link as it extends. Seems pretty common.
IMG20240313180412.jpg

/ YT359c top link! #3  
I don’t remember who else was looking for info about the Hudraulic Top link for a YT359c…
But mine came in.. and was on and working in less than 20 min..

I got it from Agristoreusa .com
Top link SKU 06004. 20 7/8 to 31 7/8
I got this length as the 27" max on the factory one was too short with the pat's easy installed..

And the hoses were SKU. E000050915
This is 1/2 in valve couplers.. 2 ft hoses. and it all fit fine..

I used Agristore since summit is backordered until August. Or September when I went to order.

I hope this helps someone..

Looking back I see now that summit only has the hosed and parts backordered the cylinder is not ..

But agristore has FREE shipping..
Thanks for posting this. I got mine from Summit Hydraulics. I ended up going with the next length longer. The one that matched, would tilt my attachments way forward,…but not as far as I needed when it’s extended.
I did the same.. I did need hydraulic restrictors to slow the cylinder and stop the chatter when there is a heavy load on the top link as it extends. Seems pretty common.
View attachment 858045
Will have to consider one as well. I have the chatter too, and it is annoying.

/ YT359c top link! #6  
Where did you get those restrictors?

Well, the cylinder was Italian, so I did end up buying them from across the pond for the correct thread type and pitch.
They were a few bucks each. Let me find my post about them.

/ YT359c top link! #7  

Around post 75 I talk about what I used. If you bought from AgriStore, you'll need BSP threads and MOST of what you'll find here is NOT.

Last edited: