Z330R zero turn mower

/ Z330R zero turn mower
Here is an update;
I talked myself out of the Z355R and bought a Z545R.
I took it for a test spin down the driveway and decided I need to practice before I start trimming around anything expensive.

/ Z330R zero turn mower #12  
Good stuff and congratulations.

When my Z-trac was delivered, the Dealership bloke recommended that I practice driving it around the property without the mower engaged & the deck up until I got the 'hang of it'. I found that if you kept the left control at a steady 'speed' and used the right control to 'steer' was best... just don't 'get cocky'. :D

What size deck did you get?

/ Z330R zero turn mower #13  

When my Z-trac was delivered, the Dealership bloke recommended that I practice driving it around the property without the mower engaged & the deck up until I got the 'hang of it'. I found that if you kept the left control at a steady 'speed' and used the right control to 'steer' was best... just don't 'get cocky'. :D

Wagtail
Good point, but in the States we drive on the right so we would hold the right control steady and use the left to "steer". :D :D :D ;);)

/ Z330R zero turn mower

I got the 60" deck.

Okay, my first findings. When things get exciting, my feet do nothing about crash avoidance. And, when I let loose of the handlebars, it keeps moving...neutral is hard to find in the second before a crash.

My yard needs mowed for the weekend but I think I'd better mow the driveway for a few hours first.