ZD 21 Wont shut off

/ ZD 21 Wont shut off #1  

wopicetti

Tractor
2005 ZD21
Today i was mowing went to shut off turn key to off sputtered but kept running, engaged deck, took brake off, moved handles just kept running? i pulled the fuses one at a time nothing still runs to me it seems like key switch went bad what do you guys think? its a 05 had to squeeze fuel line off till it died, also key switch does turn power to gauges off and on but wont kill the engine. Any thoughts would be greatly appercated. Thank you in advance.

/ ZD 21 Wont shut off
Today i was mowing went to shut off turn key to off sputtered but kept running, engaged deck, took brake off, moved handles just kept running? i pulled the fuses one at a time nothing still runs to me it seems like key switch went bad what do you guys think? its a 05 had to squeeze fuel line off till it died, also key switch does turn power to gauges off and on but wont kill the engine. Any thoughts would be greatly appercated. Thank you in advance.

ok so i just got to work and check out the key switch with meter and it checked out fine? must be something else any ideas ill keep checking posts in the mean time.

/ ZD 21 Wont shut off #3  
Bad ground to the fuel shut of solenoid ? They don't use much fuel at idle ,just let it run:laughing:

/ ZD 21 Wont shut off
will check the fuel shut off solenoid and ground for it in the am when i get off work thanks for the input only the second problem ive ever had with it since 05

/ ZD 21 Wont shut off
ok checked it out was fuel shut off soleniod was bad cleaned and majorly loose went to dealer bought new one list for 125 got it for 112 dollars just a heads up if you push it in it will shut off