ZD326 blade stops turning when in high grass

/ ZD326 blade stops turning when in high grass #31  
   / ZD326 blade stops turning when in high grass #32  
Every try mowing 10+ acres with kids and adults throwing rocks, toys, tool, etc into the grass.... Worst thing I hit so far was 3 steel spitting wedges that were NOT mine and 30 feet of green heavy rope. The dozen railroad spikes and track bolts only gauged the crap out of new blades.
Joys of a campground..... we did break on the MTD mowers almost every other week, just snap an ear off the mount. The Yazoo, Grasshopper and Kubota do just fine.

I forgot dog tie outs.... just suck if you don't know someone drove a spike into the ground left the chain/cable attached when they leave....

I hit a truck leaf spring the other day and bent a blade. To make matters worse the idiot that left the spring there was me.

/ ZD326 blade stops turning when in high grass #33  
Yes, I just got 6 new ones.
So so did this fix your problem ?

Ive never had a blade slippage problem with RFM, ZD1211 or ZD1511 & im mowing 20acres of farm ground for the last 20yrs.

/ ZD326 blade stops turning when in high grass #34  
Yea, I have a 1211 and have owned 3 JD commercial mowers and I've never had a blade to slip. I'm guessing the new Bellville washers will solve your issue.

/ ZD326 blade stops turning when in high grass #35  
Last 2 weeks, we mowed 3-4’ tall field grass with my ZD331 and the blades never stopped spinning. Mine will slip the belt, just slightly, when you try to feed it too much, and admittedly My belt is pretty loose/worn.

To the OP, I would lift deck to max heigh and open the side discharge chute and make slow passes, then go over it again with the deck set to the height you want.

I have done this for over 10 years and never spun a blade unless it was not tightened correctly.