ZD326 UDT or SUDT

/ ZD326 UDT or SUDT #1  

jcummins

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, F3680, Mule Pro Fxt
The manual says either one. I have UDT for tractors etc, but not SUDT which I know is more expensive. Does either work ok, or is this hst happier with SUDT? What is everyone else using?

/ ZD326 UDT or SUDT #2  
Not having a zero turn but having three other Kubota Hydros, they do like SUDT better.

David Kb7uns

/ ZD326 UDT or SUDT #3  
SUDT is the way to go for your twin hydro zero turn....

/ ZD326 UDT or SUDT
I got some filters at the dealer today and asked this same question...since the manual says either. They said UDT will work, but you will definitely have more whine from the HST.....I'm going SUDT for what little it holds.

/ ZD326 UDT or SUDT #5  
I got some filters at the dealer today and asked this same question...since the manual says either. They said UDT will work, but you will definitely have more whine from the HST.....I'm going SUDT for what little it holds.

I have a Kubota ZD 326 I just got with 140 hours and looks new. It has a mulching kit on it. I use the mower to mow a cemetery and do not want the mulching kit. If anyone needs a mulching kit, I will trade it for the regular side discharge baffels. I checked today and the kit sells for $300.00 plus shipping and tax.

/ ZD326 UDT or SUDT #6  
Cleev1

Bad form to highjack a mans thread especially since you already made a post asking if someone wanted to make a swap with you. Since it's directly about this post (at time of this post) everyone has seen it and I'm sure if someone wants to swap they will let you know.