Zetor 4911 clutch problem

/ Zetor 4911 clutch problem #1  

sondreef

Tractor
Zetor 4911
Hello, I have a Zetor 4911 that I changed the clutch plate, clutch release bearing and the spigot bearing. I changed it because the clutch was worn out, but now the clutch wont disengage. I suspect that the clutch fingers have to be adjusted and was wondering if anybody knew the procedure to do this?

/ Zetor 4911 clutch problem #2  
I don't know Zetor at all but a general question would be are you sure the clutch plate was put in facing the correct direction? I don't know of any clutch fingers. Do you mean the pressure plate? Your clutch adjustment is usually a thread section on a rod between the pedal and the throw out. There is generally about an inch of free play before encountering more resistance. If you have a LOT of free play that could be where your problem lies. Also check to see if your linkage is disconnected underneath somewhere.

/ Zetor 4911 clutch problem
Hi yes, I am 100 percent it was put in the correct way. It is a dual clutch so I think there are 6 clutch fingers, 3 for the pto and 3 for the drive. The inch you are talking about you just adjust the linkage to I believe??

/ Zetor 4911 clutch problem #5  
doesn't say where u are located, but get a manual, Zetor lot diff than most tractors.

/ Zetor 4911 clutch problem #6  
My Mahindra 4110 with a single clutch has 3 adjustable fingers on the pressure plate that the release bearing rides on. You must adjust the distance from the face of the flywheel to the surface of each finger once the pressure plate is installed and torqued-down properly. I had to make a custom gauge as it is very difficult to measure this adjustment. I usually took the flywheel off and did this adjustment on the bench to make access easier. Getting THIS measurement correct will get your EXTERNAL clutch rod adjustment in it's operable range of adjustment once you put the tractor back together. My particular clutch is NOT unique to Mahindra either, fits a couple models of Massey tractors too.

/ Zetor 4911 clutch problem
Thanks for all the help guys, I fixed it by adjusting the clutch fingers by using the manual agvg added.